• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyro folder

Features:

3 3/4" CPM 154 satin blade, .156" thick, 8 1/2" opened, 4 3/4" closed.
Black G10 bolsters with tan G10 scales. 0.08" thick ti liners. Titanium pocket clip.
No bearings, but a real smooth and fast flipper!!
Sold

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I cant believe nobody grabbed this,if you've never handled one of David folders,well let me tell you,fit and finish are superb,very smooth action and solid.
I just got a "backlash" otherwise this one would be mine!
Marc

I can't believe that no one has grabbed this either!! I LOVE David's work. He makes fantastic knives!!

I believe I could find a place for that if I did not have so many knives, and am no longer middle age.

Floyd

I own a number of David's superb knives and I'd never hesitate to recommend him to anyone! :thumbup:

Unfortunately I've just bought a bunch of Italian knives (Extrema and Fox) from a buddy here in Oz otherwise I'd be beating the door down for this one............:rolleyes:

Regards,

BRIAN

Dave, I'll take it. You take Paypal? Please let me know how you'd like payment. Thanks much.

Payment sent, thanks much, looking forward to getting it.

Back