• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SR RMD / MOFO // Busse Custom NFNO (SOLD) / SYCKO DB421 (SOLD)

cutchu

Gold Member
**I will not email you. Do not accept email asking for payment, might be scam. I will only contact you through PM here on BF - BEWARE OF SCAMMERS**

Swamp Rat RMD for sale. Original owner. Never got around to using or carrying it. Tan micarta with Midnight Blue blade. Comes with 1 brown Azula sheath and 1 black Azula sheath. Asking $225 shipped, insured via UPS. PPFF only.

*SOLD* SYKCO DB-421 for sale. Original owner. Never got around to using or carrying it. Comes with Danny the Bull sheath. Asking $200 *SOLD* shipped, insured via UPS. PPFF only.

*SOLD* Busse NFNO Custom Shop for sale. Nano Fusion Natural Outlaw w/ Nuclear Option. Hand applied satin finish and polished. Hand shaped green canvas micarta handle (looks tan). Nuclear Option. Features a non-sharpened, near full length swedge grind along the length of the spine with a hand applied satin finish. Asking $500 *SOLD* shipped and insured via UPS. PPFF only please.

Busse MOFO Battle Grade for sale – The knife is in excellent shape and looks new. The blade is black coated SR-101 and handles are black and tan G10. I am the second owner. The first owner said he never sharpened it, looks true. The edge looks to be original and I have never sharpened or used it. Does not come with sheath. Asking $400 shipped and insured via UPS. PPFF only please.

Do not mention knives in PayPal notes area.

Including shipping.
Not interested in trades.
Low ball offers will be politely ignored.
Shipping to lower 48 CONUS only.
Please, no questions in FS thread. Only post here to say “I’ll take it”, followed by prompt PM.
First to post “I’ll take it” in this thread gets it.
Paypal F&F Only due to new tax rules.

vNuJhdo.jpg

yKHaba7.jpg

Y4Qmb3k.jpg

K0J3zoi.jpg

JsBitDA.jpg

cyd3Lbe.jpg

LtQJajZ.jpg

GVL1RFp.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the 421. Pm inbound.

Back