SR1 Aluminum

Does the SR1 aluminum not get a tool with it or did I just get one that the tool was not in the box?

Thats kinda cheap? I get that they wanted to make a cheaper knife but to not include a tool to adjust the piviot is not cool IMHO.

Thats kinda cheap? I get that they wanted to make a cheaper knife but to not include a tool to adjust the piviot is not cool IMHO.

Have to utterly disagree. Neither Hinderer or Strider which can easily reach over $1000 for 1 knife, never include a adjustment tool.

My lionsteel has been stellar and the tool is fairly cheap. I have no issue with not including it in a $200 knife. Just my 2C. BTW I own hinderer and striders, so i know from experience that they don't include. and the tools are $70+

Yeah, but since they do include one with the Ti model it kinda looks worse. They probably should include one, like how the HEST uses different ones depending on the LE or production version.

Yeah, but since they do include one with the Ti model it kinda looks worse. They probably should include one, like how the HEST uses different ones depending on the LE or production version.

Uhm, ok. Its half the price though.

A T10 torx driver will fit the center hole of the pivot. Not sure about the clip screw though as it looks to need the tool. Just be careful if you attach the clip because I scratched the area around the screw hole on my SR-1 Violet putting on my pocket clip.

Last edited:
Back