• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

St. Nicks 4V Para 3, Massdrop Terzoula, and Maxamet grey Para 3 scales

MaxFactor

Gold Member
Paypal only.
Price includes fees and shipping via USPS.
US sales only.
Verified addresses only.
First "I'll take it", followed by a PM gets the knife, provided that payment is made promptly.
I can take additional pictures upon request.
No trades.

XnNONuC.jpg

ne4wido.jpg

St. Nick's Knives Para 3 4V Sprint - SOLD

Snagged this one last week but ended up putting together a different Para 3 with aftermarket scales so just looking to recoup most of my funds. Previous owner's description since it's hardly been out since I received it: "Carried this one a bit and cut up some boxes and such - nothing too demanding. Blade coating shows some scuffs, but no wear through to bare steel or anything harsh. Sharp as heck with factory edge. This has been used lightly, but used nonetheless, so if you are looking for a perfect specimen you should probably pass. Comes with everything from the factory plus all the St. Nicks shwag."

Massdrop Terzoula - $100
This one has seen a little bit of use. A few hairline scratches on the satin blade. Functionally perfect and still sharp. Includes box, pouch, cloth, etc.

Maxamet grey Para 3 scales - SOLD
Taken off a brand new Maxamet Para 3.

Last edited:
Back