stag and leather

m. wohlwend

BANNED
2011-07-08_17-28-37_226.jpg

2011-07-08_17-28-56_106.jpg

Got the leather done for this little knife! This one is available.

Real elk handles with red liners and a tooled leather sheath.

$130 shipped!

Mark,

Which knife model was that?

If I wanted a full bush crafter with a handle like Alan's northern knife, what would look like with a sheath like this one.

I mean if I had a full bush crafter, clean blade, handles like Allen's northern knife what would that run?

You do some real nice work, Excellent knife & sheath combo ! I like the blade design and the stag scale's and tooled leather sheath are beautiful, Someone got a great buy,

Dragon , can you post what knife? The original Far North Bush Knife was made from green t-shirt micarta. It was gift to me from shadetree. I am out of that color. Most of my FNBK are made from the last of blocks of micarta, and are difficult to duplicate the handles. Kinda makes them special.

It is the FNBK Knife from Allan2442 on the third page of the knife gallery thread above. Those scales on a full bushcrafter, with a clean blade.

Ok, that is a piece of g-10 I layered over black linen micarta ( the best I can remember ). We would have to find that style of g-10 again . That piece was bought on ebay 2 years ago. I wouldn't charge alot more. Knife would be like $120 and leather would be another $20.00. That would be for a fullsize bushcrafter with 4 inch blade. Best would be if you could find the layerd white and green g-10 and ship it to me... I would do the whole project for $130.00 if you did that.

Back