Stag Daggers

Two weeks ago I didn't own a dagger, I did have a custom on order from Allen Blade, but that hasn't come yet.
In the last two weeks I've gotten three; the first the Kershaw "Sticker" was a gift from maddog Ray. He said it needed a good home.
The second is a SPORT 500 from Mike Irie.
The third is a Linder "Boot Dagger"

View

------------------
"Will work 4 Knives!"
My PhotoPoint Site

Hey Phil! Great pic! That Linder dagger is amazing. Nice little collection you have!

------------------
"Come What May..."

You have to be very careful with daggers as they get into your circulatory system ,this produces an intense craving for more and more daggers. It doesn't show to much when you are alive but my wife swears that if i get my throat cut little bitty daggers are going to run all over the place.
Bob

Phil
Why in hell would Ray give you a dagger? I hope your careful with it. Seriously the Kershaw is cool is it there standard boot/dagger but with stag? Looks like I have seen one before yet it looks different so I'm figuring the stag.
Bob

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PhilL:
Two weeks ago I didn't own a dagger,

</font>

I forgot all about my Boker Applegate/Fairbairn dagger
confused.gif

Bob, I thought Ray was giving it to me for my birthday, but then when I thanked him he said, "Oh it's your birthday?"

Ray, said that Kershaw belonged to Blackdog Al at one point. It's funny cause Al thaught me how to post pictures here.

VERY nice job on the scans of the daggers, Phil.
smile.gif
That Kershaw looks wicked in the picture, as does the Irie.

Funny how you Al taught you how to scan....LOL. Small world - kinda scary!
eek.gif

Just be careful picking food outta ya teeth with that thing.
wink.gif

The sticker has a good home with some other stickers: the Kershaw is happy.
smile.gif

Bob, you gotta hang out in BF chat more often.
wink.gif

------------------
Ray 'md2020'

ATKI member #A001042

Back