Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

I've been reading this thread for the last year,
and there are some stunning knives!

GZKqYVg.jpg

Scaled down size of a Remington 1306 ( I think) lockback by Keith Johnson. There's a stop bar in the blade trough that keeps the blade from hitting thespring in the back. This detail is an improvement to the original ,very precise & ingenious work. One piece milled bolster & liner ,pivot bushing . There's a lot going on with this one

d2WYXXM.jpg

I’ve been sitting by the shore the past two hours with my dog, a cup of coffee in my favorite Saturday mug, a quiet house behind me, and a gorgeous summer day coming together in front of me. Oh, and a little bit o’ stag in my pocket. Happy Stag Saturday, gents! :thumbsup:6F8F9EAA-87EE-43D3-BF02-7FF820152BCB.jpeg

Scaled down size of a Remington 1306 ( I think) lockback by Keith Johnson. There's a stop bar in the blade trough that keeps the blade from hitting thespring in the back. This detail is an improvement to the original ,very precise & ingenious work. One piece milled bolster & liner ,pivot bushing . There's a lot going on with this one

d2WYXXM.jpg
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:!!!

d2WYXXM.jpg
That's a real looker. :thumbsup:

Back