Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

Stag Saturday with this Obsidian Bowie down at the pond ...

PqCW6U2.jpg

It's good that I didn't look at this thread today until almost time for me to go to bed! So many magnificent stag examples that undoubtedly would have distracted me from my Saturday chores had I seen them earlier, but now they'll perhaps just inspire some sweet dreams! :thumbsup::cool: :cool::thumbsup:;)

Here's the stag I've carried since Monday.
An A Wright & Son stag senator with lambsfoot blade (thanks for the GAW, Richard):
MJ.pile.Vflat.post.jpg

A Marbles 5" lady leg knife with white bone covers and a stag spacer adjacent to the bolster:
leg,mark.Vstand.palette.jpg

- GT

LOVE Stag, and I am loving the Knives you guys are posting Up! Thank you for sharing!

Love my Hartshead Barlow - Jack Black Jack Black thank you my friend!

rDRNxyY.jpg

Here's a very nice old Marples, Sheffield......

Uw3PTcK.jpg

My ol Faithfull user - I think this one went to Mr Paul Hilborn?

ZdLbChL.jpg

Like a fool - I sold this one trying to scale down :eek: I tried to tell myself I was doing the right thing- as I shipped it off I instantly regretted it

9vxILox.jpg

It's good that I didn't look at this thread today until almost time for me to go to bed! So many magnificent stag examples that undoubtedly would have distracted me from my Saturday chores had I seen them earlier, but now they'll perhaps just inspire some sweet dreams! :thumbsup::cool: :cool::thumbsup:;)

Here's the stag I've carried since Monday.
An A Wright & Son stag senator with lambsfoot blade (thanks for the GAW, Richard):
View attachment 1564769

A Marbles 5" lady leg knife with white bone covers and a stag spacer adjacent to the bolster:
View attachment 1564770

- GT
Love the fat stag on that Senator Gary, and the owl on the Lady Leg is pretty cool also!👍
Todd

Get this posted before bedtime: For many years I had searched for an A.G. Russell Gent's Hunter Fixed Blade in stag without success until this month when I finally located one AND happened to have enough money to grab it.
5cs2NLX.jpg

EmqlnJQ.jpg
Very cool knife Phil!😎👍

Back