Stag Saturday - Let's See Some Traditional Stag!

s7EPQUs.jpg

50/50? 49/51? 51/49?

On the "plus" side, I don't recall ever seeing a GEC with "bad" or "bland"/"boring" Stag posted here on BF.

I suspect if such existed, the owner surely would have posted his/her complaint.
Unfortunately, I have to contradict this happy assumption :(

The Conductor shown has really horrible burnt offering scales, victim of Flamethrower...the pile side is better but not that good either. It was/is a severe disappointment. I suspect GEC is lately finding it tricky to source decent Sambar, the latest White Owl run has only revealed a couple of notable examples and quite a few lacklustre to horrid types in my view. It might be better for them to suspend Stag lines for a while to replenish quality stock.

RryTxma.jpg

Unfortunately, I have to contradict this happy assumption :(

The Conductor shown has really horrible burnt offering scales, victim of Flamethrower...the pile side is better but not that good either. It was/is a severe disappointment. I suspect GEC is lately finding it tricky to source decent Sambar, the latest White Owl run has only revealed a couple of notable examples and quite a few lacklustre to horrid types in my view. It might be better for them to suspend Stag lines for a while to replenish quality stock.

RryTxma.jpg
Well said Will .

Harry

Back