Stainless 110

Those are interesting. Very nice. I've never seen anything like those. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. For more info I'm gonna have to put the Buck signal into the night sky and call on David Martin David Martin (corny joke:D)

Those are interesting. Very nice. I've never seen anything like those. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. For more info I'm gonna have to put the Buck signal into the night sky and call on David Martin David Martin (corny joke:D)

Yeah I had never seen these either. I wonder why they would stamp one at the rear and then front.

Let’s hope somebody with much more knowledge than us can shed some light

Buck has made their 525 Gent in that configuration and I believe it is still made. I have not seen a 110 offered in this format. But if you want a thin one, this would be your model. One has a polished blade. Can't tell but I guess it's blade is 420 steel. DM

Buck has made their 525 Gent in that configuration and I believe it is still made. I have not seen a 110 offered in this format. But if you want a thin one, this would be your model. One has a polished blade. Can't tell but I guess it's blade is 420 steel. DM

Thanks for your input, I have seen similar gent 525 but not with the stamp?

When they land in a few weeks I will do a more detailed post with weights and dimensions in comparison to a regular 110

Was hoping to work out when they were made are we looking mid 80s?

Thanks

Those handles with twin blades. One standard clip the other a thin full flat ground drop point, would be awesome. About the thickness of a standard 110 and two blade versatility.

Even two separate knives you could carry in one sheath would work.

All stainless would be able to be sterilized easily too.

The Buck Custom shop went to that stamp in 1981. Later they had a 3 digit and 4 digit numbering system. If these numbers don't exist look for a makers initials, anywhere on the knife. Category 2 and 3 knives were serialized, if that is not found then these could be 1981 or 82 time
frame knives. DM

Very nice.
Do y'all think they would sell a bunch if they were a current Custom Shop option (at a reasonable price.)

Thanks for your input, I have seen similar gent 525 but not with the stamp?

When they land in a few weeks I will do a more detailed post with weights and dimensions in comparison to a regular 110

Was hoping to work out when they were made are we looking mid 80s?

Thanks

I knew Dave would have something good to add. He never disappoints. When they show up definitely come back with some more pics.

These being from the early Custom shop the blade steel would be 440C. That steel takes a very nice polish. DM

Those are interesting. I’ve never seen anything like that from Buck. It makes me wonder what else They might’ve done.

I'll call my brother David and ask..He's seen a few odd 110's
Yep i know a bit on them
Apx 1981-2 custom shop
Made by Leroy Remer
these were sold at blade show..i was buying another's knife and missed these..
Now resold...?
I have a stainless and a brass sided set
That match thoes ...
Pm email me if you want ...

I chase odd 110 stuff bucksway chases 0dd 112 stuff... we dont compete for same stuff so no fights over buck's

Back