• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stainless Damascus hunters

Have a couple here for sale. Have these posted on another site so I will use the time stamp. You can post here, email, or pm me. All prices include shipping to CONUS. Payal prefered. Thanks Ryan Minchew

Hollow Ground Five Turn Damasteel
Browned Bolsters
Mammoth Ivory Handle
Tapered Tang
Copper Liners
Total length: 8 1/2 inches
Blade to bolster length: 4 1/4 inches
Leather Sheath with Elephant Inlay by Larry Parsons
$420 SOLD THANKS
knives191.jpg

knives196.jpg

Hollow Ground Five Turn Damasteel
Aged Bolsters
Interior Mammoth Ivory Handle
Tapered Tang
Total length: 8 3/4 inches
Blade to bolster length: 4 1/4 inches
Leather Sheath with Ostrich Inlay by Larry Parsons
$400
knives185.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful Ryan! Can you tell us more about the steel? Did forge it?

Thanks for the comments GL. I did not forge the steel. It is damasteel brand and made in sweden I believe. Its a powdered steel something like the cpm steels. The shiney steel is actually rwl34 which heat treats a lot like ats and spm 154. I have some notes at the house with more information I can post later. Thanks again Ryan

Way to go Mr. Ryan ---- high quality work as usual and great lines to boot. Well worth the asking price ! Guess you'll be starting the folder shortly and I'm very excited about getting it. Ken

Thanks Mr. Hurst, yes sir will be starting your knife after I wrap up the last two in the next few days. Looking forward to it. Thanks Ryan

Ryan does fantastic work!! I got to play with these two at the Tulsa show last weekend...and they are beauties!!
Ryan it was great to finally meet you!

Chris

Thanks pancho and Chris for the comments.
Pancho you had much shop time lately?

Great to meet you too, Chris, you need to hang out here more often!

Not lately, but I got a few days off from my full time and will be grinding my little heart out, among other things.

Where'd you sell it, Ryan? Here or the other place?

A lady my wife works with was checking out my site and snagged it. Website has sold quiet a few for me.

Last edited:
Back