Stainless Steel Replacement Hardware for RAT-1?

I just received an S35VN RAT-1 today with the red G10 grips. I ordered some jade G10 grips from Way Of The Knife here in Michigan and I was thinking it would be cool to replace all of the hardware with stainless steel hex head screws. I don't have a problem with the standard hardware or anything, but I was wondering if anyone sells an aftermarket set of hardware for RAT-1 knives or if anyone has found stainless screws online or something similar to do this.

I love RAT-1 knives, I hope they keep making them. The red handles look better than I thought they would, but I still prefer something more subdued. The blade came sharper than just about any knife I've ever bought, every bit as good as a Zero Tolerance in CPM 20CV I used to have and a Benchmade Contego in CPM M4 too. I'm going to put the red handles on a spare AUS-8 black blade RAT-1, that should look good and upgrade the grips. I wish I would have bought more RAT-1s when you could get them for $22! I bought as many as I could afford, but have given them away for gifts and lost one when deer hunting in 2022. I might still find that one some day, maybe I'll get a metal detector!

Thanks!

Back