State & Union Model 2

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

For your viewing and purchasing pleasure ... the State & Union Model 2. If you are not familiar with State & Union, it is the custom shop inside of KA-BAR. The Model 2 is made in the USA with S35Vn steel, micarta handles, and a kydex sheath. Now available directly from KA-BAR by visiting KA-BAR.com (under the State & Union Knives section) or calling us at 800-282-0130 between 8am-4:30pm EST Monday-Friday.

k99RTiV.jpg

On the website in the description it says flat grind, but then on the specs in grind it says hollow. Can you clarify which is right please ? I want one either way but prefer flat ..lol

I just saw this pop up on LinkedIn of all places, and my immediate out-loud reaction was: "Holy s**t!"
Nice work, OKB.
Should fill that gap in the line-up where the BK-5 used to be, and then some.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I got one, and its in hand right now, and WOW !
Its exactly what I was hoping it would be in hand.
I am not a drop 300+ on a knife guy normally, but I have literally no regrets on this one, particularly now that I am holding it.
The sheath is even reasonably decent.
I will replace it either through JD or Allen most likely, but maybe through Skylar or Sagewood gear, but its nice enough to not be urgent.
I will be bringing it to the NE Beckering so people can check it out.

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
Platinum Member
Its handle kind of reminds me of the Turok’s a little bit. :thumbsup:

GeofS

“Nostra-bladus”
Platinum Member
It’s a sleek knife with nice lines. :thumbsup:

For anyone who wants/wanted, one of these, but didnt want to shell out 300 bucks. Costco has them for 199.00 atm online. Just a heads up.

Last edited:

1066vik

Gold Member
wild - they also have the tan USMC and BK7!
if you see a bk15 or 98, let me know!