Stealth Run #005 - 110 60th Anniversary Magnacut Honduran Rosewood

Tecate

Gold Member
This exclusive Buck model 110 Folding Hunter features a satin finished, Bos heat treated, MagnaCut steel, clip point blade and a Honduran Rosewood handle with nickel silver bolsters. The blade has a 60th anniversary blade marking. Complete with a black distressed leather sheath, this knife is expertly handcrafted as part of the 2024 Project Stealth, Run #005, and celebrates the 60th Anniversary of the 110.

0110RWS-B_8__15889.jpg
0110RWS-B_9__75255.jpg

Last edited:
Someone . . . who may or may not be a member of this forum . . . who may or may not be saving his pennies for a Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol . . . may or may not have received a text message about this alleged Buck 110 stealth run . . . and may or may not have shown great weakness.

Oops.

Does anyone have a Stealth Run list ? model #, how many made, original cost ? And for bonus points, materials used ?

Thank you

Off of the top of my head:

#1 - 110 MagnaCut, ebony, brass. 1000 Made

# 2 - Mango Bird

#3 - Larrin

#4 - 119

#5 - 110 MagnaCut, Rosewood, Nickle Silver, Anvil "60". 750 Made

Somewhere in the list placement is the BCCI 35th Anniversary 501 - COA says "PROJECT STEALTH"

Last edited:
If it had been a sport pro model I would have been all in but it’s very similar to last year’s stealth 110 just different colors. I don’t know it is really nice but I’m saving for retirement. Hope you guys get a good one!

Does anyone have a Stealth Run list ? model #, how many made, original cost ? And for bonus points, materials used ?

Thank you

Off of the top of my head:

#1 - 110 MagnaCut, ebony, brass. 1000 Made

# 2 - Mango Bird

#3 - Larrin

#4 - 119

#5 - 110 MagnaCut, Rosewood, Nickle Silver, Anvil "60". 750 Made

Somewhere in the list placement is the BCCI 35th Anniversary 501 - COA says "PROJECT STEALTH"
A thread dedicated to keeping track of these would be an awesome idea.

I'm sure it could easily become a sticky as well.

Back