Steelhearts

That’s a beautiful collection you pulled out. I’m looking forward to getting my nuclear beating heart!

David Brown David Brown , Wow, nice collection of Steel Hearts! Do you have a favorite? If I had to pick one, I think it would be the NMFSH - those Tequila Sunrise grips look great, especially with the black finish! Thank you for the photos!

Thanks for the comparison pics, awesome collection BTW...
From a user- or practical standpoint, what do you all think about the Beating Heart? The tall blade gives you a more taper to a finer edge (more "slicey"), it acts as a cleaver.... or gives a nice surface to grab the blade and work with finer stuff (not that most off the Busse blades not enough wide for choking on the blade..)...or?

The WTF has become one of my top 5 Busse blades.

The Beating Heart is very much like it.

Tall blade, thinish and made of INFI
( I have beaten and tested INFI and the Busse heat treat for years and have been really happy)

Great all around blade for chopping and any other camp work.
I think it would be a great game processor as well
big belly like an ULU
tall flat blade like a cleaver
and enough weight behind it to cut through breast bones.

now for finer work a smaller blade like a RAD MS or RAD AD would be great.

Great pictures and thoughts, thanks for taking the time. Really helpful to see in comparison to other Busses to get an idea of sizing!

NMFSH is still the king for me

A thick Nuclear Meltdown Beating Heart with full flat grind would definitely get my money.

Ummm? SH? Satin Heart?? Whatever it is I like it! Thank you for sharing your collection. Looks like a couple of users in there too. NICE
I just got my readers on and looked closer!! What I thought was a patina o the blade, was actually the finish 😁😁😁

Ummm? SH? Satin Heart?? Whatever it is I like it! Thank you for sharing your collection. Looks like a couple of users in there too. NICE
SH= Steel Heart ....................usually :)
I just got my readers on and looked closer!! What I thought was a patina o the blade, was actually the finish 😁😁😁
Hammered silver coating

looks like you’re missing a 3b2 comparison shot. That’s ok, there were only 16 made on the vet day Ganza , so send me your beating heart and I will post a comparison picture for everyone who wants to know.
Also ask Jerry to re-Release this 3b2 with a Nark spine .
Every Hog can dream right?

IMG_2578.jpeg

Beating Heart compared to NMSFNO

IMG_3777.JPG

IMG_3778.JPG

Back