• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Steingass Handy Knife **SOLD**

TK Steingass

Knifemaker - Buckeye
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Gentlemen:

For your consideration is this Handy Knife in stabilized Spalted Maple/1095. I designed this knife to be big enough to do field dressing a deer and small enough to carry for every day chores. The deep hollow grinds and radically tapered tang make this a very light carry - the knife was ground to .015" then 25 degree secondaries ground to make this a real slicer. The blade was belt finished to 400 grit then satin finished with a super fine scotchbrite belt. There are thumb serrations on the spine and finger serrations under the bolsters. Note: The sheath will be a darker brown than in the photo after the Neatsfoot Oil treatment. I hope you like it! The first "I'll take it," PM, or email gets it. $225 delivered CONUS. PayPal preferred to tsteingass@yahoo.com. Thanks for viewing and all comments are appreciated.

V/R,

TK

.140" 1095 stock
HT to Rc 60-61
8" OAL
4" Hollow ground blade
Scotchbrite satin finish
Stainless bolsters & pins
Tapered tang - red liners
Stabilized spalted maple
Thumb & finger serrations
6-7 oz RH vertical sheath