Steve Austin opens his beer with Cold Steel

someone please educate me on how/why steve austin is tied to this? is it just his design? is he a master knife designer and i didn't know it cause i don't watch wrestling? is this just a paid celebrity endorsement deal thing? what am i missing? btw, this isn't a cold steel marketing criticism, i just don't know and would like to, thanks.

Steve is a long time fan of Cold Steel and a friend of ours.
He is a ranch owner and a hunter as well as an avid knife collector who is very outspoken about what he likes.
He saw an early prototype of a re-designed Lone Star Hunter when he came to CS HQ to hang out and fell in love with it
Steve wanted something super lightweight and brightly colored to carry as an EDC knife, that he could still use on the ranch and even to process game
The finished knife has all of the strength and edge holding performance he wanted, and it's a feather weight
He was so happy with the finished result that he put his name on it.
Broken Skull is Steve's brand - which includes merchandise and even beer!
We're very proud of the knife. It's already a crew favorite

Steve is a long time fan of Cold Steel and a friend of ours.
He is a ranch owner and a hunter as well as an avid knife collector who is very outspoken about what he likes.
He saw an early prototype of a re-designed Lone Star Hunter when he came to CS HQ to hang out and fell in love with it
Steve wanted something super lightweight and brightly colored to carry as an EDC knife, that he could still use on the ranch and even to process game
The finished knife has all of the strength and edge holding performance he wanted, and it's a feather weight
He was so happy with the finished result that he put his name on it.
Broken Skull is Steve's brand - which includes merchandise and even beer!
We're very proud of the knife. It's already a crew favorite

Thats right folks! This knife was this close to being called the "Lone Star Hunter" a name you all were used to, but Steve said:

[video=youtube;IBrOJCieTJ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBrOJCieTJ4[/video]

good info. thank you for the education Rep. greatly appreciated.

I'm all for opening beer bottles any way possible. Many of us Real Men, tho', prefer just to knock the neck off against a rail or granite counter or dashboard and strain the glass particles through our teeth:D.

Back