• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Still have a lot of 1084 for sale.

Hey Fellas,
Thanks for all your orders!
After a few mix ups on shipping quotes and just trying to figure out the logistics of our little operation I feel I have things in order.
We have quite a bit of steel left and are taking new orders.

I hope I got back to all who contacted me...if not please email me and I will take care of you ASAP.

The bars are 6' x 1" x 1/4"
5 bars $80.00

10 bars $150.00

20 bars $290.00

Plus shipping.
If you would like more than that please contact me and I'll work up a price for you.
Please email me at macevitale@yahoo.com with any questions or to place an order.
I will need your shipping address, full name, and how much you would like to figure the shipping cost.
Thanks!:D
Mace and Aldo

hi mace, sorry i havent gotten back to you yet but i finally got a job so i'll be putting in an order for some fairly soon now...

Mine arrived yesterday.It is good stuff.Looking forward to making a batch of blades from this.

Michael, Mace has the results posted in his other thread, but here is the short version:

Carbon .86
Manganese .70

Not to be an A-hole . But you cant sell on the forums without a paid membership, Mace.

Had complaints.

Sorry about that Mark.:eek: I'll make that right ASAP.
Thanks for the heads up...didn't mean to offend anyone...it never even crossed my mind.
Can I send someone a M.O. or do I need to do it on line?(the wife keeps a tight grip on the credit cards).

Again...I'm very sorry
Mace

Mark,
Not sure what to do. I clicked on the upgrade button and saw the options. Do I need to fill out "billing info" if I dont want to use a credit card and will I get billed? I would like to take care of this as quickly as possible(I feel like an idiot) but would prefer not to use the "card" if I can help it.
Mace

I'm pretty sure the credit card is your best option.

Dont sweat it. You might contact Spark and see if you can send payment. I'm not positive on how he would want to handle it.

Well I'm all set. I'm now a paid member.:D Hope that puts me back in good standing with everyone.

No back to the task at hand....;)
Who needs some steel!:D

Email me at macevitale@yahoo.com

Thanks
Mace

Back