1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

STOLEN KNIVES ALERT: Ken Onion

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by KnifeAddictAK, Oct 5, 2006.

1. sgt244

sgt244 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2010
    Whoever took them wouldn't be smart to try to sell them right now.. If their smart they'll wait...

Though they stole them in the first place.. which means they're not that bright ;)... hopefully they got caught...

2. richard j

richard j

Apr 1, 2007
    i hope he gets them back but i doubt it. the last person i talked to said she had seen them in a pawn shop but the guy who owned it was in jail.
    the last time i talked to ken, he never found out much more but that could have changed. i'll try to give him a call thsi weekend and see if he has found out anything else.

3. JTR357

JTR357

Sep 10, 2007

If the stolen merchandise was confirmed to be seen inside this Pawshop,couldn't a warrant be issued for search,whether or not the owner was in jail or not?!This has been going on for quite a few years & this is the first I'm hearing of an actual sighting of them.

4. Triforge

Triforge Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2012
    He's Ken-Fucking-Onion! Steven Seagal, Steven Tyler, Nicolas Cage, Kid Rock, Pamela Anderson, Wayne Newton, Stephen Lefebvre, Wayne LaPierre and Ziggy Marley collect custom knives made by him! I hope this works out soon…
    Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Onion

5. Killtation

Killtation

Apr 3, 2013
    I'm not into all that praying and such but when and if this guy is caught Ken should get his knives (More like works of art... masterpieces) back, the thief tied down, and Mr. Onion should get 1 stab/slash with each.

6. fluid_motion

fluid_motion

Mar 2, 2013
    I disagree with this part, i would never dream of soiling those masterpieces with the blood of scum