• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

STOLEN KNIVES ALERT: Ken Onion

Whoever took them wouldn't be smart to try to sell them right now.. If their smart they'll wait...

Though they stole them in the first place.. which means they're not that bright ;)... hopefully they got caught...

i hope he gets them back but i doubt it. the last person i talked to said she had seen them in a pawn shop but the guy who owned it was in jail.
the last time i talked to ken, he never found out much more but that could have changed. i'll try to give him a call thsi weekend and see if he has found out anything else.

i hope he gets them back but i doubt it. the last person i talked to said she had seen them in a pawn shop but the guy who owned it was in jail.
the last time i talked to ken, he never found out much more but that could have changed. i'll try to give him a call thsi weekend and see if he has found out anything else.

If the stolen merchandise was confirmed to be seen inside this Pawshop,couldn't a warrant be issued for search,whether or not the owner was in jail or not?!This has been going on for quite a few years & this is the first I'm hearing of an actual sighting of them.

He's Ken-Fucking-Onion! Steven Seagal, Steven Tyler, Nicolas Cage, Kid Rock, Pamela Anderson, Wayne Newton, Stephen Lefebvre, Wayne LaPierre and Ziggy Marley collect custom knives made by him! I hope this works out soon…
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Onion

I'm not into all that praying and such but when and if this guy is caught Ken should get his knives (More like works of art... masterpieces) back, the thief tied down, and Mr. Onion should get 1 stab/slash with each.

Back