1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Stolen knives

Discussion in 'Turley Knives' started by bindlestitch, Aug 16, 2011.

1. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    I was informed by the owner that the knife has been paid for so all is good from what I hear.
    Iz

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  2. kfgk14

kfgk14

Jun 18, 2010
  3. MikeyJ

MikeyJ

Apr 30, 2010
    I believe his "passing" was also a scam...

I'm sorry that this happened to you, Iz. It's a shame that people need to act like this. He'll get his...of that we can be sure!

4. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    Yeah, I called the church where his funeral supposedly was myself. They had no funeral that day or any other day for a Mike Taylor.
    I'm not out any money, I gave him a knife since I heard he was dying....which turned out to be a lie. But like I say, that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is he did scam a lot of people out of money and knives. So that's what this thread is for, a heads up to anyone who might be approached to buy either of these knives. It so you'll know who you're dealing with. And so search engines will pick up his name for anyone trying to see if he's a dead beat or not. This will let them know.
    Thanks, guys.
    Iz

5. bindlestitch

bindlestitch

Oct 23, 2006
    I was informed by the owner that the knife has been paid for so all is good from what I hear.
    Iz