Stonewashed Hell Razor II ?... Nuclear Option Handles?... LIGHTNING STRIKE WARNING... BLAST is calling for Lightning later this afternoon, 3/28/2024

Garth Reckner

***LIGHTNING STRIKE WARNING***

You never know when Lightning will strike. Best we can do is let you know that it is expected in the near future.

Stonewashed Hell Razor II. . . . WHAT???. . . . HUH???

"You know how someone can ask you a question and the answer is so obvious that you have no idea how you overlooked it in the first place"?

Well, it happens to all of us. Got an email the other day asking why most of our knives are available with a stonewashed finish but the Hell Razor II is not. HUH? That is a great question.

So in response, we are proud to now offer the Hell Razor II in a stonewashed finish. And, to make up for our apparent drunken oversight, we will be offering a Nuclear option on the handles for all Hell Razor II finishes for a limited time.

Fans of Hell Razor IIs WIN. Fans of Stonewashed WIN, Fans of Nuclear Option handles WIN. EVERYBODY WINS.

Once Lightning Strikes head to www.BusseCombat.com to place your order.

SPECS:
Blade Length: Approx. 8"
Overall Length: Approx. 13.75"
Blade Thickness: Approx. .210"
Bevel: CBT Corrugated Bevel Tech
Finish: Coated, Stonewashed, or Competition Finish
Steel: INFI

Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Pricing:
Coated Base: $397.00
Stonewashed Base: $427.00
Competition Finish Base: $467.00

Handle Options:

Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$60.00
Red/Black G-10 +$60.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$60.00
Green/Black G-10 +$60.00

Orange/Black G-10 + $60.00
*Nuclear Option +$75.00*

*NUCLEAR Option:*
The Nuclear Option is not for the faint of heart but rather for those bacon-loving HOGs who do not fear the unknown!!!

The Nuclear option on the Hell Razor II is a grab bag of sorts. You will receive a randomly selected handle from a pile of Nuclear Castoffs.
This pile of handles has many hand-laminated G10 and Micarta slabs as well as some solid colors not normally offered!
This option does not allow you to choose your handle!!!! . . . You do not get A CHOICE! You will get whatever you get by the blind luck of the draw! It is a veritable PORKpourri of oddball handle materials! The Nuclear Option will also include the Busse Custom Shop logo. The Nuclear Option Handles are available on Coated, Stonewashed, and Competition Finished blades.

Nobody likes whine with their bacon, so we have implemented a "No returns/No whine clause"!
There are no returns on the Nuclear Option. . . .

So, you can either play it safe or you can go where only the bravest of HOGs have gone before. . . . to PORKpourri and beyond!!!!

Best of Luck,

Garth

Hell Razor II (Shown Stonewashed with Black Canvas Handles)
Hell Razor Stonewashed Edge and Border.jpg

Dang I want this one instead of my stone henge...I know I know...why not both. I'm a one and done kinda guy, plus the wife would be all 'dont you already has that one?'

Last edited:
does the nuke option have rounded perimeter? Like the rounded spine, etc

Back