Stonewashed Mini Cleavers (all sold)

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
I have a batch in the works!

They range from 6-7" long, there is a 5.25" one as well. I used 1/8" O1 tool steel stock to make them.

I'll have 6 available soon!

Untitled-20.jpg

Last edited:
sweet man, are they all going to vary in price o_O You need to think about another LARGE cleaver :D

sweet man, are they all going to vary in price o_O You need to think about another LARGE cleaver :D

Thanks! large cleaver... I have one still for sale with neoprene grips, make me an offer I can't refuse! http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/962196-DFK-BFK-Variant-For-Sale

Id love one. WHats the projected price? Anyway someone can get dibs on one before hand?
Thanks!

The two large ones - $120 each, that is shipped with the sheath; they are roughly 7" long
3 medium - $100 shipped with sheath
The small one is $80 shipped with the sheath; it is about 5.25" long

I just soaked the cord wraps in epoxy, sheaths are molded as well.

More pics when the glue dries but they are all about the same. The wraps are OD Green but when soaked look almost black.

Last edited:
Daniel! I WILL get one of these. It might be in a year but I will get one!

Daniel!! Will you offer some of these with the FAT tubes?

I don't have any in the immediate plans but that does sound cool. I love fat tubes!

I usually charge about $50 more for a knife with scales, it takes me about 4 hours per knife plus materials to do them.

My wife and I just finished up lanyards and pulls for every knife, pics in a minute! :cool:

Sales List I'll do my best to keep this updated! An "I'll take it" on this thread will work.

These are ready to go! The prices include the sheath and shipping.

$120 Large - Sold
$120 Large
$100 Medium
$100 Medium
$100 Medium
$80 Small

Last edited:
Just let me know if you have any questions, I have let the photos do the talking on these for the most part.

Back