• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Store Closing Sale - Everything Marked Down - Knife Handle Material

On Wednesday 4/6/11, I will be closing our webstore for a period of about 2 weeks.

Until then everything in the store is on sale at reduced prices.

Hopefully the discounted prices will make up for some of the inconvenience to you guys by me closing the store for a while. By closing the store on Wednesday that gives me enough time to get everything shipped before I pack up the van for the OKCA show in Eugene. After I return from the show I will re-open the store with lots of new pieces. On the way back from the show I will be picking up a load of different types of Ebony that I will be sending to K&G to be stabilized.

Currently there are over 300 pieces on sale, plus I have a couple hundred more I will be adding over the weekend. So please check back once in a while over the next few days. This link will take you to the store.

There are lots of really nice pieces of both natural and stabilized wood. I would highly recommend the Estate Redwood Burl that was stabilized by K&G. Many of the blocks are large enough for multiple handles. Here is an example.
b761b.jpg

Here is another one. Cut from the same piece of wood but looks a lot different.
b763a.jpg

Lots of other cool stuff as well.
All the pieces come with a no questions asked, money back guarantee.
Any block can be cut into scales at no charge.
US shipping is free. International shipping at discounted rates.

After I return from the show I will re-open the store with lots of new pieces.

Last edited:
Man I just could not stand it, I bought that top one.
Thanks for the sale.
CW

Theres some beautiful wood here. Cant wait to see it at the Show, See ya this weekend Mark.

Theres some beautiful wood here. Cant wait to see it at the Show, See ya this weekend Mark.

I sure hope it's a busy show this year.

At a quick glance and guess-timate it looks like I will be bringing over 1000 blocks as well as a ton of scales and some large bulk pieces. I have 4 tables at the show. Should be enough to keep the tabletops covered along with a bunch of boxes under the table.

Here are some of the blocks.
ok001.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you Sir for getting my order out with such short notice and during such a busy time for you. The Redwood is beautiful, and the story behind it was equally interesting. Hope you sell it all at the show. :thumbup: :D

You may need a forklift driver. hehe

At a quick glance and guess-timate it looks like I will be bringing over 1000 blocks as well as a ton of scales and some large bulk pieces. I have 4 tables at the show. Should be enough to keep the tabletops covered along with a bunch of boxes under the table.

I've got a thing for Koa, and that top piece pictured is beautiful. Wish I could buy it. I'm sure you often have comparable stuff, though?

Here are some of the blocks.
ok001.jpg

Good Luck at the show Mark,

Cant wait to get home and see the wood you have sent me.

Matt

Just a reminder that tonight is the last night of the sale. Once Wednesday rolls around it will be over.

Thank You to those of you who took part in the sale. There were quite a few of you.
I am grateful for your purchases. I think you will really enjoy the wood you get.

For those of you going to the OKCA show this weekend.
Please stop by and say hello. I will be up against the back wall. You can't miss me.
4 tables covered with lots of weird wood.

I've got a thing for Koa, and that top piece pictured is beautiful. Wish I could buy it. I'm sure you often have comparable stuff, though?
I try to keep a good mix of the figured Koa.
When the time comes, drop me a note. I'll make sure you get a really good piece.

The webstore is closed now.
It should be re-opened with new pieces around April 15th

Thanks again to everyone.
I hope to see some of you guys at the Oregon Knife Show this weekend.

Back