story of the missing starbenza

back in 6/10/19 I had ordered a large 21 starbenza from Wilson Combat and shortly after that I received a email from them saying the parcel was shipped via USPS and the tracking #! sounded grate the knife was on it's way,long story short it got lost somewhere in the US mail/USPS,so after the 1st month I figured I would never see this knife and my hopes went down hill and the amount still showed on MasterCard so contacted Wilson Combat to see what became of my order and was told it was somewhere held up in USPS and they had to do a internal investigation and after a number of e-mails back/forth over the next month I was told they found the missing parcel and it was on its way back WC.and once they receive it they will ship it back to my home address/signature required, its taken almost two months now but I'm sure I'll love the knife that much More once it gets heart big shout out to ginger blackston for her help and Wilson Combat.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

back in 6/10/19 I had ordered a large 21 starbenza from Wilson Combat and shortly after that I received a email from them saying the parcel was shipped via USPS and the tracking #! sounded grate the knife was on it's way,long story short it got lost somewhere in the US mail/USPS,so after the 1st month I figured I would never see this knife and my hopes went down hill and the amount still showed on MasterCard so contacted Wilson Combat to see what became of my order and was told it was somewhere held up in USPS and they had to do a internal investigation and after a number of e-mails back/forth over the next month I was told they found the missing parcel and it was on its way back WC.and once they receive it they will ship it back to my home address/signature required, its taken almost two months now but I'm sure I'll love the knife that much More once it gets heart big shout out to ginger blackston for her help and Wilson Combat.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nice to see a happy ending. I hope you like the knife.

Back