Stretch 2 XL and LC200N?

I might be wrong but I swear at one point I thought I heard rumors of something like this being planned? Since it already doesn't have liners it is basically already set up to be used around salt water, just needs the steel change for the blade am I right? I'd sure buy one assuming it kept its blade profile and preferably the black handles.

I bet that's why they discontinued the Siren. They went from Lc200n to a sprint run of s90v.

Same deal on the Siren. No liners.

I agree, I've been holding out on this model for hopes of more steel options, magnacut would be cool, could it handle salt water?
With a little care (i.e. rinsing after use), I think it would be fine. From what I understand, MC is a little behind LC200N in rust resistance but only a very little.

I really like the Stretch XL LWT, but at this point in my knife-buying life, I'm just not going to spend money on a VG10 folder.

New to me Kopa in Cocobolo, I love it! Thick but thin at the edge, very beautiful and love the dual bolsters and the fact that the wood goes fully out to the edges, dislike it when say on a Sebenza it is just a piece of wood on the Ti slabs.
Also the smooth Cruwear Yo2 which I love, super smooth. And an Explorer with a Willow Grouse.
20231012_110551.jpg

Here is a nice one from last week, all wood and carbon - Maple and Desert Ironwood on the Dodo.
20230920_231831.jpg

I hate the straight spine. Vanillafying every model for the PM2 shills.

I bet someone has asked for a comp-lock on the straight spine Stretch. LoL basically a FRN PM2.
85eb9be9db8ab87f9b1674ece731a6de_w200.gif

Looks like we're going to get a sabre ground stretch xl in H2. Too bad it didn't get the magnacut treatment. Hopefully it will?

With the same blade-length, the Native Chief Salt in MC will be perfect. And I love the 2 XL with liners and Cruwear.

I just can't get grow to like the blade shape of the chief for some reason, it reminds me of a mini kitchen knife or something haha

Back