• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Strider Knives, Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, dont see how that contribute to what he does with the knives. Many of us just want to be known differently sometimes. soemtimes we make decisions we regret, and wish we were this and this. I guess this is what the internet allows us to do, to act and be someone we want to be.

There is a huge difference in having your own personal fantasy life, and making lies about your less than heroic past, to make oneself look like a hero and a player in certain mysterious operations groups..... It shows that they have no moral fortitude by lying to their customers and business associates..
It would have to be a slap in the faces of those that are active in specialized branches of our military. These people have EARNED the right to be among the elite, and at the same time accept the tremendous risks that go along with their occupations..

The old saying," Those that can, do... Those that can't , lie about it".

We all know old Mickey Ray is a mischievous rascal. Is there a point to all this? If you like his knives, then buy and enjoy them. If not, then don't. Pretty simple, eh? ;)

I have met both Mick and Duane at a past Blade Show in Atlanta, about 2 years ago. They were like the "rock stars" of Blade. They were both friendly and tried to talk with every one who tried to talk with them, as they were busy as well. Anyway, I think they are great knife makers, others may disagree. I think they are pretty good guys(from meeting them briefly and talking with them), others may disagree. I have used their knives and I quite like them. As for what they did or didn't do in their past, I'm not in the position to judge anyone, are any of you? We all have a past, and some of us don't.... Just my 2 cents.

We all know old Mickey Ray is a mischievous rascal. Is there a point to all this? If you like his knives, then buy and enjoy them. If not, then don't. Pretty simple, eh? ;)

Thats not the deal, if it were that simple it would have been case closed long ago. They decided to use a myth as a marketing tool for a t-shirt company and now it has blown up in their faces. How many people here on this forum believed Duane was a Marine Sniper? Now how many believe he was one?

All I can say is thanks to POW Network, good job, keep up the good work!

Thats not the deal, if it were that simple it would have been case closed long ago. They decided to use a myth as a marketing tool for a t-shirt company and now it has blown up in their faces. How many people here on this forum believed Duane was a Marine Sniper? Now how many believe he was one?

Jeezoo Cripes, Jack Burton you are either dense or completely full of yourself, or dense and full of yourself, but all-in-all utterly clueless.

WHAT has blown up in their faces? :)

Their business is booming, and all you can bring to the discussion is a personal attack. Why? The pursuit of The Truth? You're late to the party.

Strider has no presence on Bladeforums, and not much discussion of their knives, either. Why aren't you discussing this on a military website?

I have met both Mick and Duane at a past Blade Show in Atlanta, about 2 years ago. They were like the "rock stars" of Blade. They were both friendly and tried to talk with every one who tried to talk with them, as they were busy as well. Anyway, I think they are great knife makers, others may disagree. I think they are pretty good guys(from meeting them briefly and talking with them), others may disagree. I have used their knives and I quite like them. As for what they did or didn't do in their past, I'm not in the position to judge anyone, are any of you? We all have a past. Just my 2 cents.

Rock Stars? Thats exactly what they are!

Girl You Know Its True, by Mick Milli and Duane Vanilli,,,,,,

Milli_Vanilli_Greatest_Hits_Album.jpg

What am I missing? I have read the POW downloads and found no proof Duane and his military record are false.
Huh, where, what?

When the willikers does this witch hunt stop?

Hey Sherlock, here's another book for you. It ought to keep you busy for a while. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=453852

I think people are pointing out: This is old news. You're going to have to live with the fact that you didn't break this case.

Hey Sherlock, here's another book for you. It ought to keep you busy for a while. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=453852

I think people are pointing out: This is old news. You're going to have to live with the fact that you didn't break this case.

What I posted is very new, It was just made public by POW Network in the last few days. The letter from the Department of the Navy was dated November 14 2007.

So fucking what?

Casey Ryback's Navy Records indicated he was a cook. Only his Commander really knew he was a SEAL, and was demoted for bad conduct.

It was either:
  • become a cook or
  • serve 6 months in Somalia, helping his hardcore SF bros cap skinnies.

What I posted is very new, It was just made public by POW Network in the last few days. The letter from the Department of the Navy was dated November 14 2007.

Same pot. Same shit. Same stirring.

Take a Xanax dude.

Drink only goat milk...Dude..

Another individual with a membership here called me a Dude and told me to take a Xanax. Xanax is a benzodiazepene that is used for Anxiety and is very habit forming. Anyway he is a poo poo.:grumpy:

A witch hunt is a witch hunt, live with it

No, this belongs in TGB&U with the rest of the Strider threads.

May I have your attention please.
We are returning to TGB&U.
Some of the members like to have their children read this forum with them. It's educational.
Please use appropriate language.

Mick has a long history with this forum, Most of his background which contributed to his his status as "Uber Spook Deployed Operator" and "Know It All Knifemaker" turned out to be "Stuff he never really said" or things actually done by others sitting at his table like business partner Duane Dwyer the confirmed Marine Sniper.

Well as it turns out, Duane is not a Marine Sniper, at least not according to the Department Of Defense who was contacted by the POW Network and who in return sent them a copy of his records via the Freedom Of Information Act. It is confirmed that he is a Digital Data Systems Technician and from his record it looks like he was a good one.

Anyone who wants can now go to POW Network and download a copy of Duane's records and read them for themselves, second link, upper right hand corner, click to download PDF file.

Thomas Duane Dwyer
aka Tom Dwyer
aka Duane Dwyer
aka Thomas Duane Poland Jr
aka Duane T Poland​

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies366.htm

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies365.htm

collaborator_strider.jpg

http://www.buckknives.com/catalog/236#strider
Tactical Experts: Mick Strider, Duane Dwyer of Strider Knives

When Buck Knives began to develop a line of tactical knives, we turned to the best in the industry-former military Special Operations personnel Mick Strider and Duane Dwyer of Strider Knives. Both Strider and Dwyer have personally experienced dangerous situations and know what it takes for a knife to deliver when lives depend on it. With finely tuned details, high-end steels and virtually indestructible handles, Buck Strider Tactical knives deliver the dependable performance that is crucial for tactical and survival missions. (See www.striderknives.com)

old news..stfu already..your about two years behind the times...so get a life..and quit trying to stir the pot..ya troll..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back