STRiDER Logo???

SNiPER

Banned
Duane or Mick,

Who came up with your guys logo and does it mean anything special. And can both you guys post a pic of your custom knife logos, if thats not possible not big deal, but the first ?s is what I really want to know.

Thanks

Matt (SNiPER)

It should be pretty obvious that if nothing else, the Strider mark is the Big Swinging Dick of knife logos!

Sniper,
Check out these patches from TAD, they might help. Patches

Here is a close up of Duane's logo on a D-9. It might help.
D-9 Logo

Good luck,
Reed

Yea, I seen the Duane Custom logo, but cant make out whats in the center of the rifles. And im not sure if Mick even has one. What I really wanted to know is who came up with it and if it and a special meaning ( what does it stand for ).

Thanks
Matt (SNiPER)

Oh and the D-9 is the most BAD ASS knife I have ever seen. And I dont know how much it cost, but one day.

Matt (SNiPER) Ps. Hey Mick your ish is BA too ( wheres that Axe at?).

Duane's logo is the crossed rifles surrounded by laurels like the marine expert marksman badge, I think. Then, behind that, there is the profile of an MT. Strider's logo is a winged sword. Why did they use it? Cus it's cool I guess.

Mick's logo is M. Strider. Duane's D-9 rocks and runs for about 750.
Ryan is right :p for once that it rocks.
Reed

I came up with the FWP (Flying War Penis) years ago. On the same day as "Highspeed Tools For Hardcore Individuals."
Didn't even realize it was phallic for about two years.

It's a winged bayonet. No need to get any deeper.

Mick

I wanted something like "Hard Core Tools for High Speed individuals" I came up with this...
"T.H. Rinaldi Custom, High Performance Blades made by Low performance people"...HAHAHAHAHA
I hope you guys dont sue:)... I kill me...HA!

Take Care
Trace Rinaldi
www.thrblades.com

In the FWP, it doesnt look like a bayonet, it looks like the USMC sowrd. Thats why I kind of thought that Duane made it up.

Thanks

Matt

Sorry Mick didnt mean to confuse it with the best branch in the US.:). I just thought it would be a BA (Bas Ass) tattoo. I would mind wearing the symbol of the best two men in the US. You guys all ways do anything to help, even if you dont have to. You 2 are a rare breed (thats going to bring up a joke). You guys wont mind if I make a card board cut out of the logo and spray paint it ever where, would you. Oh and I was going to use rainbow colored krylon :).

Thanks

Matt , for real you guys are the best.

<B>Aww... Group Hug!</B>
yeees.gif

Rest Assured I'm not a wanna be Marine, and I won't go into how cool anyone is.

I just like knives.

Hey SNiPER,

I'm getting the FWP tattoed this weekend. Maybe Mick will give me a freebie if I become a walking advertisement :rolleyes:

You should post a pic of it when you get it done. And Mick, wanna -be is only unitl Jan., youll see. See you at the Seminar.

Thanks for all the insalts :D .

Matt (SNiPER)

Back