1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Strider Stop Pin

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Nilaman, May 24, 2014.

1. Nilaman

Nilaman

May 16, 2006
    Hey there,

Does anyone have a picture of the new stop pin strider puts on their knives after you send them in for lock rock?

2. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    Usually, one side is fatter that the other.
    Why a pic?

3. Nilaman

Nilaman

May 16, 2006
    Merely curious as to what it looks like. I've heard they make the knife look awful, and did a search but didn't have any luck googling it.

4. RevDevil

RevDevil Super Evil Supermod Staff Member Super Mod

Nov 9, 2009
    I saw a picture and it does look strange. Like wearing a cowboy boot on one foot and a flip-flop on the other.

5. twid

twid

Apr 7, 2009
    No pic since I've trade my SnG a while ago but I had it sent for repair and it came with the stop pin that is fatter on the Ti side. It didn't look bad to me. What sucked was mine was a DGG and the new pin was sized for a regular Lego handle. It stuck out further on each side and would often catch on my pocket when taking it out.

6. JP Chestnut

JP Chestnut

Nov 26, 2013
    That's the sort of "go the extra mile" attitude that always makes me pick a different brand

7. Lycosa

Lycosa

Aug 24, 2007
    bah- It's a Strider. Kill with it.
    zombies. :D