Strider Training Branch?

KnifeBomber

BANNED
You guys going to start a training course? I heard it from a friend that maybe Terani and Pat Rogers would be possible instructors. Any thoughts?

Spec: Strider 101 Course Objective.

1. Drinking Guinness.
a. Pull tab crack open top...Drink.
b. Twist cap remove...Drink.
c. ULTIMATE Have a Long Yard of Draft Guinness @ Pub...DRINK.
1.Repeat as needed.
2. Drinking Jamison's Irish Whiskey (or any whiskey for that matter)
a. Open Bottle...Drink.
b. Order shots or Jamison's and Coke hold the coke and ice please.
1. Repeat as needed.

Class will buy Instructors rounds until either their money is exhausted or instructors pass out.

Class Schedual TBD.

The other Strider instructions.

1-remove knife from sheath/or unfold knife
2-stab annoing A-hole (use sharp end toward A-hole, other way just ticks them off)
3-repeat step 2 until twitching stops (or voices in your head are quite again)
4-start list posted above:D

I'm part Irish, so Guinness is in my blood, at least until morning anyway;)
Reagan

I would hazard a guess at it involving knives and guns. Probably fighting with the two. Could be just what Brandon said, too!:D

Nothing like your pals letting the damn cat out of the bag.
Way to go loser.

Well… at this point we can not confirm, nor deny the fact that next year we will be offering classes using the best instructors in the world.
Nor can we speak about the fact that these classes may or may not be designed to teach from contact distance to twenty five yards, dealing with transition from carbine/shotgun to handgun/knife.

So….
I guess to answer your question…..

Maybe.

m

What about training for transitioning from Beer to Liquor and vice versa? Or is that going to be an advanced level course?

Improvised Weapons 204a: Beer Food... ah yes, I can see it now.

Kevin

Uh....what part of Close Hold didn't you hear?:D
I forgot...you DID have a beer in your hand!
At least you didn't tell them about....
J

Spark, the transition from Liquor to Beer has been tactically approved, but if you try it the other way around then make sure Shelby is their to take a few pictures:barf: Otherwise you may not remember the attempt:D

Side note, Is Titanium Underboss Dennis? I have no proof, just feeling after he posted a troll that was similar to one Dennis posted. Just the LEO in me. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Reagan

Joe,
You're off the hook on this one buddy. I honestly don't remember discussing it with you at Blade. Although, we might well have. Guiness was flowing very heavily.:D This was from another source.

Way to go Ryan now we all have to suffer and wait ya Bastich...LOL that was good though.... Damn now they will wait to tell even me... I am not liking you now Ryan... Just Kidding.... No I mean it you suck Ryan... But seriously just a joke at OL'KNIFEBOMBERS' expense... Ya know after dropping a knife out a bird you would think Ryan would keep his hands on the prize or is that supposed to mouth shut... See Ryan Damn now I cant think straight and am stuck in this very strange ramble....Hmmmmmmm Oh yeah Ryan SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Means well I guess you get it now.... LOL

Ryan seriously I am just kidding...

Brandon

Ummm, Brandon. You're scaring all the other people away from this thread. You kinda scare me now. They have something called electoshock therapy that you might take a look at.;)

Sorry to bring this back to the topic, but I would be very interested in a course taught by Tarani and Rogers. I've not had personal experience of Steve's training, but I have heard he is a dynamic instructor. I've taken several classes taught by Pat, and would never turn down an opportunity to train under him. I'm sure the two of them together would provide a great training experience.

hmmm...and if I recall correctly, they both instruct at Gunsite... A possible addition to the Gunsite curriculum?

Personally, I would like to train with Ryan, I hear he drops things I can't normally afford:D I would definitely jump out of a helicopter to grab a Strider!
Reagan

I never really cared for forums, usually a lot of wasted banter.
I punched in here because I heard that Strider might be putting together a training program with Rogers & Tarani as primary instructors.
A great American once told me that "shooters shoot, the rest just talk about it."
I always found him to be accurate.
I don't know anyone at Strider, I have one of their knives. I don't know and really don't care what model it is, it has a 5" blade and green cord on the handle. I carry it because it works, that's it.
If the people that built this tool, are putting together a training program. I'm willing to bet it's of the same quality as their knives. I know both Tarani and Rogers. Having shared the cover of a 14" wheel and tire with Rogers one very ugly afternoon, it's safe to say I know him well. Being one of only 10 or 11 people to have the pleasure of his company in a gunfight outside of SE Asia. I can state without reservation that if I am able to schedule my next armed altercation and can bring five people.
Rogers will be one through four. Tarani I do not know as well, but from what I've seen of him. He is a prime example of the reason John Unertl put big ass scopes on bolt action rifles. The only way I will fight with him is from about 300 meters away when he doesn't know there is going to be a fight. He's that good.
Let me know if this training is going to happen, if so sign me up.
If there isn't enough room I'll load Tarani & Rogers magazines.
Everyone who just wants to talk, can just talk, it's easier that way.

I kinda like what John has to say...He may not have done this often but his first time he seems to have done it right...As I dont know either of the proposed instructors I can not speak about them but knowing both Mick and Duane I can say they will only pick the best to work with and or be trained by; that said, I have no doubts that if this class were to take place it would be an unforgettable and awesome experience! And John welcome to Striderland!

Geez John, i'll neither confirm nor deny anything (sound familiar?)in print, but if you wanna' start loading magazines for me, i'm game!

Back