"Strip Poker" Anyone? . . . Figure Out What We're Talking About And You Could Win A $250 Shop Credit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's the Swamps version of the Busse Nuclear Option? Different finishes and handle material 🍺

A Swamp Comp or Swamp Satin only (stripped) offering of a new Gambler-style knife.

Smaller than the FMV8 for better concealment and maximum shenanigans. Excellent for calling your buddies’ bluff and following thru if they weren’t and wins the pot that “was” rightfully yours.

Solve The Riddle!!! . . . Be the first one to figure out what we're talking about my friends and you could win a $250 Shop Credit good toward the next, all new model coming from Voodoo and the Swamp!!! o_O :cool:

Good Luck!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Hmm… Strip to reduce weight, and Poker like dagger? So some kind of light weight dagger is my guess

Strip like a Strip steak? Poker like a dagger....so the Strip Stake? Steak knife dagger variant?

Solve The Riddle!!! . . . Be the first one to figure out what we're talking about my friends and you could win a $250 Shop Credit good toward the next, all new model coming from Voodoo and the Swamp!!! o_O :cool:

Good Luck!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

A Skeletonised (like, no scales) stiletto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back