Stupid question about Mr. Mojo

Hello, Jerry

This is a really beautiful knife, and would make up for my inability to get one of those Euro only BMs.

My stupid question. I guess this is meant as a fighter. But would it also be a good substitute for a BM outdoors?

Thanks.

Eric

etaka, even though the MOJO may look like a fighter to you, it is every bit as large and massive as the SH II and BM, in my eyes. I have not seen it in person obviously, but it looks large and looks like it has all the steel right up to the tip like the BM and SH, so it would be as tough. This is from pics only of course.

etaka, when you mentioned euro only BM, what does that mean? I mean in relation to the regular BM's that we have here in North America? Can anyone tell me the difference? Thanks.

The BM-E has more weight and an asymmetrical edge. Mr. Mojo has a very balanced feel with a zero edge. The BM-E is definitly the better chopper.
Andrew
cool.gif

Andrew, how can a larger blade of the same thickness and flat grind be lighter when it is 1 inch longer than the BM-E?

I understand the zero edge versus assymetrical edge, but that is surely not enough to make a difference. Do you have the numbers on the weights of a BM-E vs a MOJO?

I'm probably missing something here in the design, but just would like to know.

Mr. Mojo is a really nice blade for those looking for a turbo-charged fighter. It is not as robust as the BME or SHE. As far as field pounding applications are concerned, the Mojo will perform quite well, but will most likely be spanked by either the BME, After Shock, or SHE.

The overall thickness of the Mojo has been reduced and lightening holes have been incorporated into the tang for excellent speed, balance and control. Mr. Mojo is built more for speed than torque and can move very, very fast. It has a much thinner tip than our other blades, which again points to its mission specificity.

We will have some Mojos at the Blade Show. For those of you attending, be sure to take one for a spin. Every memory you have of muscle cars, will come flooding back. Why do you think the prices for the combat and LE versions are 327 and 427?
smile.gif
For Mopar fans we have special pricing on the LE version of 426
wink.gif

Yours in Nuclear V-8 powered fighters,

Jerry Busse

[This message has been edited by Jerry Busse (edited 05-17-2001).]

I guess I'll owe you $426 when I pick mine up at the show, hehe. I had a 67-GTX-440 and a 70-R/T Challenger-440. They weren't hemi's, but still fast.

AHHHHHH,
A mopar performance fan!!! '72 426 hemi cuda!!! need I say more????!!!! boy, now if I could only find the money to buy one of these babies I'd be all set!!! take it easy

------------------
"Never Compromise"

Mell, I hate to correct you on this, but the last Cuda was in 1971 and it looked awesome. Same goes for the Challenger. The hemi was a production motor in the cuda's and challengers for 70 and 71. In 1968 plymouth came out with a run of 50 fastback hemi cudas strictly for racing with aluminum heads, 12.5:1 compression and tunnel rams. These are the fastest production stock cars ever. The largest motor to be had in 72 was the 340 for the cuda. But they all looked good all the way through the end. Anyways, back to knives.

Hey what about a Hemi engine out of INFI?
smile.gif

Back