• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stylish linerlock #5 (SOLD)

BogdanS

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hello dear brothers,

With God's good will today i present you a nice little pocket knife in a spectacular presentation ;)

I'll keep it short here and leave the pics to 'talk'.

- razor sharp, thin and swift 'in house' hand forged CuMai steel- with 80crv2 core and a spectacular look
- stainless steel frame/liner
- a gorgeous looking piece of striped stabilized curly mango for the handle
- heat colored stainless steel fittings/pocket clip
- bronze washers
- crisp action, one hand flip opening
- app 6.5" overall with an app 2.75" blade

Price is only 197 usd (shipping included)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

3.jpg

Hello dear brothers,

With God's good will today i present you a nice little pocket knife in a spectacular presentation ;)

I'll keep it short here and leave the pics to 'talk'.

- razor sharp, thin and swift 'in house' hand forged CuMai steel- with 80crv2 core and a spectacular look
- stainless steel frame/liner
- a gorgeous looking piece of striped stabilized curly mango for the handle
- heat colored stainless steel fittings/pocket clip
- bronze washers
- crisp action, one hand flip opening
- app 6.5" overall with an app 2.75" blade

Price is only 197 usd (shipping included)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

View attachment 2371774
Boy BogdanS BogdanS your work has progressed to something like this and at this price👍 can’t wait to seeing what your mind and hands come up with next.🤗

bogdan . i'd like to try this cu-mai blade . what hardness is it? i'll take it as your knives are sensational value. not sure how many that makes. u.s buyers are pussies letting this one sit there. dave

bogdan . i'd like to try this cu-mai blade . what hardness is it? i'll take it as your knives are sensational value. not sure how many that makes. u.s buyers are pussies letting this one sit there. dave
Hello my good friend,

The knife was sold yesterday but i haven't had the time to update the thread - yet ill have to check if i still have some CuMai left and would gladly make one for you ;)
As always you are so kind and supportive to us for which i truly thank you!
I am honored to hear that you do enjoy our knives as i put a lot of effort into making them and do my best for our customers (that i also consider our friends :) to be happy! HRC is 58-60 ;)

Ill keep you posted brother!

Locutus D'Borg Locutus D'Borg - thanks for the kind appreciation and heads up brother - im getting old :D

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Bogdan, thats o'k ,if you have enough materials please proceed.if not don't worry. dave

p.s ,Looks like i might have been wrong about the USA, ''Pussies'' after all.Presuming you sold it in the U.S.

Bogdan, thats o'k ,if you have enough materials please proceed.if not don't worry. dave
It will be done my dear friend, it looks like i have another piece of CuMai ;) - thank you once again for your trust and support! We'll keep in touch over email as always brother!

Indeed an US brother got it :)

All the best, God bless,
Bogdan

bog, got the previous one today . very nice small and compact. dave
Excellent news my good friend - thanks a lot for keeping me in the loop! ;)
I am very happy that you do enjoy the little pocket dweller ;D. The CuMai is in progress and with God's good will it will be ready soon.

All and only the best, God bless,
Bogdan

Wow! That's spectacular
Hope you have enough to do more of these. Beautiful combination of blade and wood

Back