• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Stylus sized kubatons for sale

Here is my new stylus sized kubaton. It is 3/8" dia. x 6" long. These are designed to be very low profile and they look just like a pen when clipped in your pocket.

We hammered this through a 1/2" sheet of plywood. It went through it like a 16 penny nail and didn't even mark it up. Try it yourself. If you can break this without sawing it I'll replace it with 2.

Item is $10 ( shipped ). International shipments add $1.00. 2 kubatons = $18.00 shipped,
3 kubatons = $25.00 shipped, 4 kubatons = $32.oo shipped.

Payment can be made to my paypal account ( alphainnllc@aol.com ) or PM me if you'd prefer to mail payment.

Attachments

• 100_0700.JPG
    100_0700.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 413
Ditto on the material...solid aluminum?

Also curious if you've considered knurling the surface or something similar (alternately, how's the grip if you slam it straight into a hard surface w/o your thumb on the end?)

These are made from a glass reinforced nylon. They are tough as nails and weigh only 4/10ths of an ounce. I have plenty in stock.

Thank you. PM sent. I have plenty of these left for anyone interested.

Do you take PayPal? Or what payment? I would like all info for sending you funds. Thank you. Bill

I have added payment info. to the original post. PM me if you'd prefer to send payment or feel free to email or PM me if you need any other questions answered.

These are very strong, and should hold up to the intended use very well. I like their low profile shape and diameter. Thanks for the great/inexpensive product. Bill/BOBO

These are very strong, and should hold up to the intended use very well. I like their low profile shape and diameter. Thanks for the great/inexpensive product. Bill/BOBO

Glad you like them Bill. I'm still shocked how quickly you got them. Just when I've lost all hope in the USPS they go and do something right.

I got mine in the mail today, could you please shoot me an email to the address I paid from?

Thanks

Back