Subcom Fixed Blade?

Hello all,

Is there a release date out yet for the subcom fixed blade? I need a new small fixeed blade and i think this would fit the bill nicely.:)

So anyone know?

Not yet, they're overdue. Knives are done(have been for a while) but the sheaths aren't quite ready yet.

Aloha RedEdge77,

Man, sorry for the hold up.:(

The SFB was to be released a long time ago...maybe Terry can give us all an update as to how much longer?

Mahalo for your support and God bless:thumbup:

No problems Daywalker:thumbup:

Just been lookin around for a fixed blade but i guess i'll HAVE to get the folder first.:D

I'm out of the loop on the sheaths since Germany took over the project.
As always, I will post here and elsewhere when I find something out.
Thanks, TJT

Hey is the place we line up to get our FB Subcoms? ...Oh wait I used that line in the last thread that was impatiently waiting for the FB. ;)

Hey Daywalker long time since we saw you on elite . Would love to get my hands on a fixed blade subcom am totally wrapped in the performance of my Subcom folder !

Mahalo Bro !

matthewb5016 said:
Hey Daywalker long time since we saw you on elite . Would love to get my hands on a fixed blade subcom am totally wrapped in the performance of my Subcom folder !

Mahalo Bro !

Aloha matthewb5016,

Wow, great to see you here! Yes, I know...it's hard for me to get one the forums as of late with my daughter being out of school and me being caught up in Hell...however, I will come by and visit!

Thanks for your kind words, and tell everyone at Elite I said HOWZIT!!!

God bless and take care:thumbup:

zenheretic said:
Hey is the place we line up to get our FB Subcoms? ...Oh wait I used that line in the last thread that was impatiently waiting for the FB. ;)

Alohahahaha zen' bro!

Man, thanks for being the way you are...:thumbup:

I dunno what's going on with the SFB, but thanks for your patience.

God bless Knifebro:thumbup:

Cheers Daywalker will do brother i`ve posted some pics there of some of the different variants of the Subcom . I`m loving them all right now to !

matthewb5016 said:
Cheers Daywalker will do brother i`ve posted some pics there of some of the different variants of the Subcom . I`m loving them all right now to !

Howzit matthewb5016!!!

Mahalo much for putting up pics over at elite. However, my comp recently crashed and I lost all info. Can you post a link here to Elite?

Mahalo in advance and God bless.:thumbup:

Mahalo much Scott adn Matthew...

Will visit when I can!:thumbup:

God bless and thank you.;)

Back