SUBCOM WHARCOM Folder!!!

Aloha ALL,

Cripes...yes, one more variant of the SF!:)

This is the Boker Plus WHARCOM Folder. It has been in the works for awhile, as the manufacturer had a hard time trying to replicate the design of my blade shape. This is the closest they were able to get it, and be advised that this pic I got from Germany is a proto. The actual "WF" will have fine texturing along the blade spine, like on the SF.

I anxiously await this one, like all the other variants:rolleyes: , but I simply have a "weak spot" for a straight edge! This one will definitely be a pocket lightsaber! Steel will be AUS8, but I am rather curious about it if it were had in the 1st Gen SF 420J2...shoot, all it would need is that "lighsaber sound effect" upon opening for sure!!!:D

Anyway, I would like to thank my Knifebrother and designer of the incredible Spyderco C102 Adventura, Dialex. He had done some computer graphics for this design of mine. Mahalo Alexandru the Great!!!:thumbup:

Again, this is a pic of a Boker Plus WHARCOM Folder prototype...will keep you all posted on the production version. Mahalo again to ALL of YOU who helped make these variants possible.

God bless and take care:thumbup:

wharcomprotoql1.jpg

I really like all these variants!:thumbup:

I'm hoping that these are mainstays in the boker line up cause right now i only have the money for a few. lol:eek:

Are there any more variants out there?:D

RedEdge77 said:
I really like all these variants!:thumbup:

I'm hoping that these are mainstays in the boker line up cause right now i only have the money for a few. lol:eek:

Are there any more variants out there?:D

Mahalo RedEdge77,

Thanks man...I too, like these variants...I just pray that everyone else will also.

AFAIK...there is one more variant, but it's simply a different color...no wait...I take that back...there are a FEW more in terms of colors.;)

God bless and take care:thumbup:

smcfalls13 said:
I'll be getting one of those for sure...:cool:

Mahalo Scotty...

I know potterma will love "molesting" this one!:D

I cannot wait to get...cripes, I keep saying that.:eek:

God bless and shoot me an e when ya can:thumbup:

Awesome work Chad ! Loving the different variants of the subcom , how many are their in total now i`m having trouble keeping track ? Love the wharnie ! Can you send some to your Knifebrothers in Australia PLease ?

matthewb5016 said:
Awesome work Chad ! Loving the different variants of the subcom , how many are their in total now i`m having trouble keeping track ? Love the wharnie ! Can you send some to your Knifebrothers in Australia PLease ?

Subcom Folder
Wharncom
Rescom
Black Subcom
Tan Subcom CE
Green Subcom CE
Subcom Fixed Blade.

Lucky number 7 variations.:cool:

Aloha ALL,
Again, thanks a lot for your support. Scott got the SUBCOM Series down alright!:thumbup:

Anyway, WHARCOM Folder release date soon...I should know in a few days.

God bless and stay tuned:thumbup:

I'll be getting at least one of all of the Subcom series! Small but with great cutting power. Comfortable to carry and legal everywhere I intend on going.

Oie! What is that noise I hear bouncing off the moon?

Why it is the cry of the Warnie!

Ow Ow Owwwwwwwww!

Aloha ALL,

Hey mahalo everyone. I will keep everyone posted as far as release dates for this one...as well as updating the pic when the production proto is finished.

With all the variants coming out, they'd look pretty crazy worn "bandolier" style!:p

God bless and thank you.:thumbup:

Daywalker said:
With all the variants coming out, they'd look pretty crazy worn "bandolier" style!:p

I'm gonna need to do that, and take pictures, just for the fun of it:p

Ay Chad you know how I like Wharnies....SWEET for Sure... add another Subcom to my collection........Doc Snubnose:D

Hey DW! Congrats, bro!

You know this is my favorite variant of all of them.... :D Although, I've got serious designs on that RESCOM, as well :)

God Bless, Bro!

My Dearest Daywalker,

At the rate this trend is going, the 2008 Boker catalog will contain the EFD, AFD and about 60 SubCom variants! ROTFL!

--------
Hannibal

smcfalls13 said:
I'm gonna need to do that, and take pictures, just for the fun of it:p

Hey Bro,

Yeah, and when you DO take this pic, be sure to bareback it...you know, to show off that "Commando" build of yours you keep hiding under large shirts!;)

God bless Knifebro:thumbup:

Back