Subcoms & Rescoms & Trances ONLY IMAGES

Nice work, Mr. Potter. The silver twill and blue/black carbon fiber are cool and the Desert Ironwood is just beautiful. :thumbup:

Couple more....

SubCom Desert with a Desert Ironwood scale and GITD in the thumbstud

ironwood1dq5.jpg

ironwood2pd2.jpg

Finally, a Trance with green canvas micarta and mosaic pins

grncanvas62sq1.jpg

grncanvas63so1.jpg

Thanks for looking! :D

Okay...we REALLY need a fainting smilie...

Cripes bro, you are truly blessed indeed.

God bless and mahalo for making those!!!:cool:

This was kinda fun.... WharCom with Armadillo over red G10.

dillo1.jpg

dillo2.jpg

dillo3.jpg

Poor little feller gave his all! Can't say I enjoyed the smell while I was working it, but it turned out kinda cool.... :cool:

You do amazing work Potterma. I think you'll be getting a request from me before too long! So how many scales do you have in your collection good sir? i think we need a group shot. :D :D

You do amazing work Potterma. I think you'll be getting a request from me before too long! So how many scales do you have in your collection good sir? i think we need a group shot. :D :D

I've actually only got three or four... The rest have been adopted :)

Thanks for the kind comments :D

Three CLB Design Bokers....

First up, a SubCom with Jigged Buffalo Horn:

buffalo51.jpg

buffalo52.jpg

buffalo53.jpg

Next up, a Hyper with Red Carbon Fiber:

redcf1.jpg

redcf2.jpg

And finally, a Hyper with Digital Camo Peel-Ply G10:

digicamo1.jpg

digicamo2.jpg

Thanks for looking! :cool:

This Chad Los Banos/Boker Trance is now a Toxic Whart!

Shortened the blade into a modified sheepsfoot/wharncliffe style.

Added a swedge to the front grind.

Blasted and stonewashed blade, liner, clip and frame.

Satin finished the thumbstuds and replaced the teflon washers with phosphor-bronze.

Blah, blah, blah.... Here's the pics

toxicwhart1.jpg

toxicwhart2.jpg

toxicwhart3.jpg

toxicwhart5.jpg

toxicwhart4.jpg

Thanks for looking! :cool:

A couple of Hyper's I finished up recently.

Blue/black carbon fiber. Dual scales w/ no clip in the "Gent's Knife" style.

blucf4.jpg

blucf3.jpg

blucf2.jpg

This one is kind of and "Ebony and Ivory" theme. Ivory G10 on the front with a thin black G10 slab on the back side.

ei1.jpg

ei2.jpg

ei4.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Beautiful work Potterma. OK! I just ordered a new Hyper and I haven't even pocketed it yet so here's my newb question for the day. How do I go about getting work done for me? Do you make custom scales for "just anybody" or no? Thanks. Again, really cool stuff!

Last edited:
Beautiful work Potterma. OK! I just ordered a new Hyper and I haven't even pocketed it yet so here's my newb question for the day. How do I go about getting work done for me? Do you make custom scales for "just anybody" or no? Thanks. Again, really cool stuff!

Aloha Signalprick,

Welcome to the madness!:) If I may be so bold as to speak for the master molester himself, YES...potterma does scales for us common folks...
thank God!!!:thumbup:

Keep us posted on that HYPER, and mahalo!
God bless!:cool:

Got some new hardware this week. My new Hyper and a pocket multi-tool made by Aaron Harris. Chad, excellent work designing the Hyper! I was so impressed when I got it I immediately ordered another one along with a new Keycom. I will EDC this knife and begin pimpage on the other one. :cool:

P1000441.jpg

P1000443-1.jpg

P1000444-1.jpg

Got some new hardware this week. My new Hyper and a pocket multi-tool made by Aaron Harris. Chad, excellent work designing the Hyper! I was so impressed when I got it I immediately ordered another one along with a new Keycom. I will EDC this knife and begin pimpage on the other one. :cool:

P1000441.jpg

P1000443-1.jpg

P1000444-1.jpg

Aloha Signalprick,

VERY nice pics!:thumbup: That is an interesting multi-tool, and it's an honor for me to have you carry the HYPER alongside it!

Glad you like the HYPER...and uh...keep us posted on the pimpage with more pics please!

God bless and enjoy!:cool:

Back