Suffering

I'm still suffering side-effects from the buffalo wings I ate during the Super Bowl. By golly they were good! All the beers didn't help much, either. IG, you'll be happy to note that your relish was a key ingredient in my wings this year.

indian george said:
YEP!!! That will spice them up and make the beers go down quick. HEHEHE!!!! :eek: :eek:

Dude, I bought a 12-pack of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Good stuff! I was on #11, when I looked at the bottle and saw that it had teh same alcohol content of Bud Ice (5.6%)... no wonder I was trashed. Well... I did have a few shots of cabo wabo too... :barf:

Ha! There are definately benefits to watching the Discovery channel! :D Ever try getting drunk watching some show about planetary evolution? Somehow it just doesn't work out. Maybe it's those hot middle aged lady scientists that distract me.

But it's a simple matter to sit down here with a fridge full of cold ones and slowly become less and less coherent... :cool: :D

ddavelarsen said:
Ha! But it's a simple matter to sit down here with a fridge full of cold ones and slowly become less and less coherent... :cool: :D
Dave: Higgy is that way before he even takes a drink. :eek: :eek: :D HEHEHE!!!!

indian george said:
Dave: Higgy is that way before he even takes a drink. :eek: :eek: :D HEHEHE!!!!

Oh you've seen the fridge in teh garage, then? LOL!

Hehe as I am writing this, I am ejoying a nice glass of Cabo Wabo and some Corona... with lemon!

***belch!*** :D

Tequila is good. Has to be my second favorite just behind Jack Daniels. I have never had Cabo Wabo before, but I had Patrone the other day and that stuff was fantastic. It should be good for $8.50 a shot! I don't remember which day that was (imagine that) but Jack was hanging out with me all night and then I started drinking Black and Tans, and then moved onto the Patrone.

I was suffering abit the next day. :D

My wife - the family geneaologist - says I'm Welsh/Irish/Mattachee Indian (Cape Cod tribe). I swear I like tequila and Mexican beer so well I GOT to have some Hispanic blood in me... and shut yer hole, IG! :p

jhiggins said:
My wife - the family genealogist - says I'm Welsh/Irish/Mattachee Indian (Cape Cod tribe). I swear I like tequila and Mexican beer so well I GOT to have some Hispanic blood in me... and shut yer hole, IG! :p
Bro!!! Now would I say anything??? :( :( Where is your green card?????
Hey you know all the Indians on the Cape, they got invade by them Portagee fisherman in the early 1600's. The invasion was more ways than one. HEHEHE!!!! :eek: :eek:

indian george said:
Bro!!! Now would I say anything??? :( :( Where is your green card?????
Hey you know all the Indians on the Cape, they got invade by them Portagee fisherman in the early 1600's. The invasion was more ways than one. HEHEHE!!!! :eek: :eek:

Maybe I am part Portagee? Muito obrigado! Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Back