Suggestions For April Special

JK Knives

Looking for ideas for the April Special. Maybe the Bird & Trout?
Any ideas are appreciated.

rather than a specific pattern, how about offering a 10% shop credit towards your next order?
so if they order a $150 knife for April delivery, their next order will have a $15 credit.
if they order $1000 worth of cutlery for April, they get a $100 credit...... :eek:

Stretched Potawatomi or stretched Blue Gill. Or I saw a Worker B&T.

Last edited:
rather than a specific pattern, how about offering a 10% shop credit towards your next order?
so if they order a $150 knife for April delivery, their next order will have a $15 credit.
if they order $1000 worth of cutlery for April, they get a $100 credit...... :eek:
I do like that idea.

it does have the advantage of encouraging followup sales & getting folks to plan their next purchase......

I don’t know if it’s a case of it no longer being offered, or that I really like the one just raffled off, but my interest in a camp knife is piqued.

I don’t know if it’s a case of it no longer being offered, or that I really like the one just raffled off, but my interest in a camp knife is piqued.
If there was interest, I could probably be convinced to make them.
I like the one that I raffled better than the original one. It reminds me of a Bowie.

I just reread your post about them being timely and costly to make, so maybe they don’t make much sense as a special. That said, if there is enough interest, I’m interested.
Seems like some iteration of a B&T might be popular.

I just reread your post about them being timely and costly to make, so maybe they don’t make much sense as a special. That said, if there is enough interest, I’m interested.
Seems like some iteration of a B&T might be popular.
If there is interest in a knife like that raffle knife, I would possibly offer it. Anyone interested, at around $285 plus $10 shipping? Regular price is $300 plus shipping.

I am persistent if not annoying, I got to vote for the worker B&T with a stretched handle and slight downward curve at the end and a drop point blade of 2.75 to 3.25 inches.

gAXAqbB.jpg

6 1/4" oal with about 2 1/2" of cutting blade and 3 1/2" handle. 1/16" 440 steel. The only modification is I sent John a picture of a blade shape that I loved and he put it on the Worker handle.
That's the specs on my "waterfowl" worker. I would be in for another in 3/32" O1 John with a slimmer handle than my current. But I will be in for that at some point this year regardless

3/32 01 steel of course, I would not change the handle too much, like the one in the picture, more to hold on to. I like a handle with a 4 finger grip or long enough where you can maneuver the blade.

Last edited:
If you go with the stretched B&T, would it be available in either flat or scandi?

Back