Sullivan's Holster Shop Update

Melvin-Purvis

Temporarily Retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Guys, earlier today I received this email from Greg Gutcher, Sr. - owner of Sullivan's Holster Shop, maker of all leather sheaths for Randall Made knives...

(praphrased) Sheldon, If you have a moment would you let the people know on the Knife forums that we are opened back up now in our new location, listed below.

We are accepting new orders on a first come first serve basis with the old guidelines. 1 order per house hold every 30 days for a maximum of 3 custom sheaths.

We will not be producing any custom sheaths at all for about the next 2 months until we get the RMK shop restocked from our 7 weeks or so of down time from the fire.

Thanks very much, Greg

Sullivan's Holster Shop
2521 Success Dr
Suite 1
Odessa, FL 33556
Mon.-Fri. 8:30-5:00 ET
727-376-3209

Man, it's good to have Sullivan's back up and running so quickly! My wife and I have spoken with Greg and Fran about running a benefit raffle to help tie up any loose needs - we'll keep you guys posted once we figure out exactly what we're going to do...in the mean time, if you'd like to show your support, place an order or two. Sullivan's makes great gun leather, belts, holsters, etc. too...

Back