Sunday Giveaway - A Para 3 LW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in.. My son got his driver's license Friday, my 45th birthday was yesterday and my son starts college at University of Cincinnati tomorrow while my daughter just graduated from UC This year to be a school teacher ! Thanks in advance !!

I’m in! I recently became a dog owner again after quite a few years without one. It probably wasn’t the best time to insert more work and responsibility into the mix but she’s shaping up to be a great companion. Thanks for doing this Dergyll!

I'm in for sure. A Para 3 might become my most used EDC! Interesting fact? I got a grandson that lives with us (my daughter and her fiance do too) so I get to spend all my free time with the little dude and it's the best. I bought a house just under a mile from work so I get to spend 50 of 60 minutes of my lunch with him as well.
Yes he's spoiled 😂

I'm in, thanks! If I win please send to Lee D Lee D ...won't replace the Chap he lost, but might help fill the void a bit.

Bought a smoker the other day. Can't wait to get home from this work trip so I can try it out!

I'm in! I just got done doing some research about a man (McKern) who crossed the Oregon Trail in 1850, along with another family (Parrish), and they placed their land claims next to each other. McKern married the oldest daughter of the Parrish family, then 12 years later she died. The oldest son of the Parrish family died a few years after that, so McKern married his brother-in-law's widow. This is much simplified, but family dynamics were complicated, multiply intersecting, and fluid on the frontier.

I'm in! The Para 3 LW has been my grail EDC knife for a while.

Something interesting: My computer and car died on the same day last week. I thought I was in for two expensive repairs but they both just had a bad battery so the repairs were relatively cheap! I dodged a bullet.

I'm in!
I recently had a strange woman ask me if I had any wood I didn't want, she was carrying a four foot long log, I live in very near the city center.
Thank you for the chance.
...Soooo tempting, but I'll refrain 😶
I'm in, thanks! If I win please send to Lee D Lee D ...won't replace the Chap he lost, but might help fill the void a bit.//
A Great gesture on top of a Great gesture 👍👍
I'm In...
Thanks for the generous G.A.W....Cheers !!
-I just gifted a long time 'Cowboy' friend a large
Western styled folder, with Amber bone scales,
hawkbill 'hay bail' blade w/ a blunted hoof pick tip.
B.T.B. 😎

I'm in! Separated my shoulder in a fall playing Pickleball at age 76. Lol. Laugh or cry, so laugh, right?

I'm in. Interesting is my 4 and 6 year old grandsons telling me all about minecraft and the various characters.

I'm in! I'm currently trying to wait for my pulmonologist appointment to see how much more lung capacity I've lost. Was sitting at 50% in June of 2020 and the MDA doc thinks I'm into the 30% range! Could be worse, have you met my ex-wife?! LOL

I'm in.

Just did a weekend at a lake in the mountains in Norther n WA I spent a lot of time at as a child. Took my family and had a lot of fun. Brought back a lot of fond memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back