Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Robert H

Premium Sheathmaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Well, it's not Sunday, But I'm still going to offer a sale on the last of the Survival Sheaths.

Gotta move 'em out to make room for the new ones coming from HSGI, so from now on, if you mention this post "I saw it on BLADEFORUMS!" I'm dropping the price of the Survival Sheath to 40.00 each, or two for 70.00, or three for 100.00.

I have almost all types in stock, the rarest are coyote brown, though. Not too many of those.

If you'd like more than 3 I can do a better price as well.

PM me with your phone number if you'd like to order and I'll call you to fill the order!

Thank you gentlemen! Responded!

Joe, I realized after I sent your rig that I forgot the para cord. I sent you another package today, in an envelope.

Thank you! Glad you like them!

Just a little plug for the sheaths. I used these sheaths for a couple of years for my Brend Mid Tech project. A lot of these went overseas and all of the guys loved them.

Robert just got my sheath and I LOVE it. Thanks for the quick shipping and the great product. If I ever need another sheath I know where I will get it, thats for sure...- Joel

Thank you, Joel!

And for the record, the black small sheaths are now used up. Black large still remain.

Oh man...I wish I'd seen this before sending you out my BATACLE a week or two ago. I probably would have grabbed two or three if I'd known they were only gonna be a few dollars more! D'oh!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Btw, Rob...this is Jason in Hialeah. Got the sheath yesterday and am HIGHLY impressed. I kinda wish I'd gotten a darker color, but the fit and finish is perfect, and I'm very happy with your product. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

J

Back