Sunday's Carry

EyeDog

Semper Fi
Some of you know I am a preacher. This is what I took into my pulpit yesterday. Allen NKJV Bible, my dressed up Battle Blue Bowie (clipped in back pocket), my Investigator Pen tucked into the sheath with my Mnandi (front pocket carry). The sword of the Lord and the sword of Hinderer.

deb9082bdb7a0a7db69b1e58a25794c5.jpg

f02511bd6fbc602b5cc6fab3ce40d81a.jpg

Mike

Very cool indeed. I'm new to Hinderer and was wondering if those filler tabs are hard to come by? Can't really find any or perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place.

Very cool indeed. I'm new to Hinderer and was wondering if those filler tabs are hard to come by? Can't really find any or perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place.

Those filler tabs are a collaboration with Steel Flame and most of them are sold out soon after being listed (on the RHK or Steel Flame website). You'll likely only find them at this point in the secondary market (here in the Exchange, the Cove on the USN, eBay or on various social media sites) or until made available again (RHK typically has a monthly order from SF).

Ahh, that explains it. I went through the RHK authorized dealers and didn't have much luck, but then again I've only had my 3 inch a few weeks. I really like EyeDog's set up though.

Ahh, that explains it. I went through the RHK authorized dealers and didn't have much luck, but then again I've only had my 3 inch a few weeks. I really like EyeDog's set up though.

As RDA mentioned, the assories for Hinderer knives are mostly available on the secondary market unless you get early warning from the RHK and authorized dealer sites.

Here's a bronze lockbar fitting and Bushido filler and clip on an Eklipse.

bdc23f3fcfa33c773275cad25c7d4e92.jpg

I added a blue crusader cross filler and blue XM clip to my Battle Blue Bowie along with bronze tubes (female side of handle screws).

b4892152e9c680330675023e425cb9ea.jpg

Just got this XM24 Spanto and added a Monkey Frag scale and bronze crusader nut. This is an amazing knife.

9bd07ade36107320c6f35046b3021cae.jpg

Warning!!! This can be very addictive![emoji13]

You have me drooling over the CF/blue bowie in this and other threads where you've posted it. Amazing looking knife!

You have me drooling over the CF/blue bowie in this and other threads where you've posted it. Amazing looking knife!

It's my first Bowie and I was doubtful I would really like it. It did take a few days to break in but now it has a wicked flip. My wife has put up with my knife obsession for a long time and seen many come and go and commented when this one came, "That's about the scariest knife I've seen, but it's beautiful."

Mike

It's my first Bowie and I was doubtful I would really like it. It did take a few days to break in but now it has a wicked flip. My wife has put up with my knife obsession for a long time and seen many come and go and commented when this one came, "That's about the scariest knife I've seen, but it's beautiful."

Mike

Sounds like something my wife would say. Funny how wives can sound so similar. :D

Back