Sunrise..............Sunset

David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Everybody,

Well heck.

The new Elmax Crab Drop I got on the Rolling Thunder page I thought was Tequila Sunrise seems to be Tequila Sunset ?

Sunrise has some red in it .

Oh well happy either way :)

Lets see some more of these awesome scales Sunrise or Sunset both are awesome.

IMG_3940.JPGIMG_3941.JPGIMG_3942.JPG

Can't explain it, slightly confusing to me. I saw the picture, instantly my brain kicks out "Janis Joplin sheath" No idea why ... That's really cool! Makes me want to come up with an excuse to give my little sister another Busse just so I can get ones of those from you -
She's the psycho of the family, loves knives, would love that print. I did give her a TGULB for Christmas couple years ago. She loves it! .... I worry about my brother inlaw 😁

That Paisley sheath!
I wonder if I still got my bell bottoms 🍺

Can't explain it, slightly confusing to me. I saw the picture, instantly my brain kicks out "Janis Joplin sheath" No idea why ... That's really cool! Makes me want to come up with an excuse to give my little sister another Busse just so I can get ones of those from you -
She's the psycho of the family, loves knives, would love that print. I did give her a TGULB for Christmas couple years ago. She loves it! .... I worry about my brother inlaw 😁
It has been pretty popular

Back