• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SUPER LANNY”S CLIP # 1 ( Sold )

Hi to all knife folks, I want to Honor the Man who helped me get started in Pocket knife making and that is Tony Bose ,who passed away a week ago this last Sunday, He was and inspiration to lots of us who knew nothing of how to make a pocket knife and he helped a lot of us get the right guidence to go forward in that endeavor. I am announcing Today my extended version of the Lanny’s Clip which is about 1/4” longer than the original one. See the pictures an see the two side by side. The closed length on this New Lanny’s # 1 is 4 1/8” with and open length of 7 1/4”. The Original Lanny’s shown in the pictures is 3 7/8” closed ,so they are 1/4 “ in lenght difference . I asked a few people what name they liked best an Super Lanny’s Clip was voted the most ,so If I am allowed to call it that ,it will be Super Lanny’s Clip from now on . This new Super Lanny’s has Madrone Burl wood an a Bomb Shield enlayed with stainless hard ware thru out the whole knife, pins and all. The opening Pull is about five ,easily pinched open, but opens an close with Authority. Comes with Leather zip pouch an Letter of Authenticity. Hope you enjoy this new version an with the fluted Bolsters I am asking (sold ) $ 450.00 shipped to any Lower 48 address. Pm if you want to take it or email me at joeallen@me.com Thank you for looking And I hope Tony will bless this new Lanny’s which he invented .

Attachments

• DSCN6920.jpg
    DSCN6920.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 392
  • DSCN6928.jpg
    DSCN6928.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 374
  • DSCN6937.jpg
    DSCN6937.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 366
  • DSCN6950.jpg
    DSCN6950.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCN6955.jpg
    DSCN6955.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCN6961.jpg
    DSCN6961.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCN6973.jpg
    DSCN6973.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCN6968.jpg
    DSCN6968.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCN6977.jpg
    DSCN6977.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCN6986.jpg
    DSCN6986.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 370
Last edited:
Boy Joe this pandemic hasn’t slowed your creativity!;)
Hi to all knife folks, I want to Honor the Man who helped me get started in Pocket knife making and that is Tony Bose ,who passed away a week ago this last Sunday, He was and inspiration to lots of us who knew nothing of how to make a pocket knife and he helped a lot of us get the right guidence to go forward in that endeavor. I am announcing Today my extended version of the Lanny’s Clip which is about 1/4” longer that the original one. See the pictures an see the two side by side. The closed length on this New Lanny’s # 1 is 4 1/8” with and open length of 7 1/4”. The Original Lanny’s shown in the pictures is 3 7/8” closed ,so they are 1/4 “ in lenght difference . I asked a few people what name they liked best an Super Lanny’s Clip was voted the most ,so If I am allowed to call it that ,it will be Super Lanny’s Clip from now on . This new Super Lanny’s has Madrone Burl wood an a Bomb Shield enlayed with stainless hard ware thru out the whole knife, pins and all. The opening Pull is about five ,easily pinched open, but opens an close with Authority. Comes with Leather zip pouch an Letter of Authenticity. Hope you enjoy this new version an with the fluted Bolsters I am asking (sold ) $ 450.00 shipped to any Lower 48 address. Pm if you want to take it or email me at joeallen@me.com Thank you for looking And I hope Tony will bless this new Lanny’s which he invented .

Woody, the only time this pandemic slows me down is when I’m at Walmart or some other store trying to see where I’m going after my eye glasses steam up from wearing the Mask, but besides those loathesome times , I’m doing ok and hope you have a Merry Christmas .

Thank you Pip , I like them also, I’m making me one soon as I can in A2 for deer gutting and general carry . Happy Holidays PIP .

Thank you Mr. Kuehn, I like them also , an right now I carry a Two blade slim line trapper in stag ,but will exchange it when I get my Super Lanny’s in A2 tool steel finished , but there is one more Super Lanny’s to do plus a gunstock an one other one laying on my table , a two blade knife ready to be finnished ,so I wont be carrying my new one till next year. The fun part is deciding which handle scales to put on it Joe

Back