• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Super thin AEB-L "Petty" knife SOLD

Reserved for pics to be posted a little later today. Cloudy still outside but I need to get the handle/spine pics up. I'll do what I can this afternoon. Stay tuned to this channel. I'll have my people talk to the photo people and see if we can't light a fire under their butt.

OK, here we are. A few more pics as requested. I do logo etching in batches, so this knife at the moment does not have one. But if purchased, the "S" logo by my username will be etched lickety split. One day, the "S" logo Stuart Davenport knives will be hailed as collector's items....and worth a fortune!!!

002_zpsvpuzkjnz.jpg

001_zpsnac5w5es.jpg

005_zpsdlh1fvhi.jpg

003_zpstjqwkk3a.jpg

Last edited:
I really like it

The US Dollar is to high atm. Transport and custom would make me pay +35% of the asking price, so I can't afford it atm :S
I hope you find a happy home. I live on the other side of the globe :)

I would give the handle a more coca cola bottle shape if I was you, however the knife looks really nice! :)

wow stuart, that is a superb petty. That distal taper...holy moly

good luck on the sale, owner will no doubt be happy with that in the kitchen

Oivind_Dahle....no worries mate! I needed a few more pics up there anyway. It's a bit warmer where I am than you are! Supposed to be in the mid 70s all week here!!! WHAT?

Thanks for the compliment, Timos!

Back