• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mixed SuperAssisted RESOLVED

RESOLVED RESOLVED RESOLVED
@SuperAssisted bought a knife from me at the end of February, that was promptly shipped and he took delivery of. On Sunday, March 7th, his “wife” saw the charge and filed a chargeback with their bank/creditor.

I contacted Ryan (SuperAssisted) on March 7th and also responded to the PayPal claim. Ryan responded that he spoke with his wife, she made a mistake, and he wanted to make it right, but it looked like the bank would not reverse the claim.

Ryan was supposed to get back to me on Monday, March 8th, and never did.

I have DM’d, text, and called Ryan. No response.

Proof of statements
https://imgur.com/a/vNGgW3L
https://imgur.com/a/PxeVNdT

Last edited:
I noticed that he left you positive FB here on the forums, so you should be able to use that and the delivery info to cover yourself with PP.
I probably would have waited a little longer (2 days) before posting here - if it was me - but, obviously he should have got back to you then if he said he would.
Of course I don't know how much the transaction was $$$. If it was a lot, I could see your increased apprehension. Hopefully, he will make it right. I would also make him aware of this thread so he can explain himself. I hope this works out in the end and soon.

I noticed that he left you positive FB here on the forums, so you should be able to use that and the delivery info to cover yourself with PP.
I probably would have waited a little longer (2 days) before posting here - if it was me - but, obviously he should have got back to you then if he said he would.
Of course I don't know how much the transaction was $$$. If it was a lot, I could see your increased apprehension. Hopefully, he will make it right. I would also make him aware of this thread so he can explain himself. I hope this works out in the end and soon.

Thank you for the comment. I talked to PayPal last night and they said I was SOL. However, Ryan has contacted me and paid.

Back