Superior Customer Service.

I ordered a BK14 and got the TDI clip to go with it. These came from an online dealer. When the clip arrived it didn't have a tool to use on the torx screws that came with the clip. I really don't know if it should have had it or not but sent a quick email to Ka-Bar asking about it. They replied right away and had a tool in the mail that same day. Couldn't be happier a great knife made in the USA and top notch customer service to boot. Thanks Ka-Bar

Good to hear. I will attest to their customer service. Everytime I break something, I just call Toooj, he fusses at me for a while. Tells me I look funny and can't read so good, then he tells me he'll take care of it, and sends me a replacement.

I don't think everyone gets the don't read so good comment, but that makes me feel special, somehow. :D

Great products, great service, great people. KA-BAR says it all. Oh, and did I mention they're an American Company, with American Products? Just thought I would mention it. :D

Moose

Everytime I break something, I just call Toooj, he fusses at me for a while. Tells me I look funny and can't read so good, then he tells me he'll take care of it, and sends me a replacement.

Waitasecond, are you the guy behind the hockey mask? :eek: :D

Back