Survival bracelets came in!!!

BenR.T.

Tanto grinder & High performance blade peddler
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Got my survival bracelets today, and man these things are top notch!:thumbup::thumbup:
If you guys haven't order any of these yet, what are you waiting for!:D

Thanks again Dan, Keep up the fine work!

Ben

Got mine today too. They are awesome!! Thanks Daniel for a great product and super customer service!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Got my survival bracelets today, and man these things are top notch!:thumbup::thumbup:

Ben

Nice to hear! My wife has been making a ton of them and she is getting good! Keep up the great work yourself, you have been making some really nice looking knives, I saw that one in Tactical Knives this month, Congratulation!!!

Got mine today too. They are awesome!! Thanks Daniel for a great product and super customer service!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks that is really good to hear! I hope you enjoy them. :D

Ben
What he said mangz:)

I got mine in today!!Woohoo.
Thanks to Daniel & the Missus.

Dan, "late to the party" as usual, but that is a JUST1MOR household tradition, ( "fashionably" late is what I think they call it ) . . . . :)
I have to add that the ones you sent to me were some of the best ones I have seen made, especially the neon pink one you made for Sally for her cancer victory. You really have to look to see where the "tag" end is and it blends right in with the other cordage. And also a big " THANK YOU " to you and your wife for the "gifted" pink bracelet as well.
As soon as I can corral my #1 son and a few others down, I will need to order more of them, but school, girlfriend, 2 bands, and two part time jobs has him bouncing around everywhere.
Thanks again, and give a hug to your wife for her time and thoughtfulness for Sally as well . . . . . :)
Be safe.

Dan, "late to the party" as usual, but that is a JUST1MOR household tradition, ( "fashionably" late is what I think they call it ) . . . . :)
I have to add that the ones you sent to me were some of the best ones I have seen made, especially the neon pink one you made for Sally for her cancer victory. You really have to look to see where the "tag" end is and it blends right in with the other cordage. And also a big " THANK YOU " to you and your wife for the "gifted" pink bracelet as well.
As soon as I can corral my #1 son and a few others down, I will need to order more of them, but school, girlfriend, 2 bands, and two part time jobs has him bouncing around everywhere.
Thanks again, and give a hug to your wife for her time and thoughtfulness for Sally as well . . . . . :)
Be safe.

Thank you very much for the heartfelt and kind words, we are very happy to help out, it means a lot to us. Also thanks for the compliments on the bracelets!

Back