Survival Dot Com Magazine!!

I've heard about it, Jack Spirko from thesurvivalpodcast.com is set up to be a writer. I don't read half the stuff I'm subscribed to, so probably won't check it out for a while. Sounds like a good audience for you though! Jack just had a podcast where he was encouraging people to try small US knifemakers.

Yes. 4 times a year. I think thats better anyway. I think you can do a lot more quality content on survival than on just straight knives. And I hope there is a lot about USING knives too.

And I'm a big time fan/supporter of Ron Hood, and the Hoodlums Forum also, and its an honor to be involved.

I think that guys at this place would all be there. I do know some of you are. Go join.

This is the ad I had made up...

Attachments

• fiddlebackad01.jpg
    fiddlebackad01.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 69
right on Andy.. that's cool that you have a spot in that mag.. i'm sure a lot of folks will be reading it.. :thumbup: now i need to get off my butt and subscribe...:eek:

Cool ad. I'd like to see bigger knife pics and a smaller logo, but that is just me. :) BTW, feel free to use the Woodsman shot I did for in any way you want. If you need a higher rez image let me know.

Cool ad. I'd like to see bigger knife pics and a smaller logo, but that is just me. :) BTW, feel free to use the Woodsman shot I did for in any way you want. If you need a higher rez image let me know.

Thanks. This was a rush job for sure, but I thought the girl did well. I'd love a high rez of your pic. Hellyes. Need to get you more for more pics too.

Back