Survival tin price

Handforged

Gold Member
Was looking around to find some tins at a reasonable price (I don't really like Altoids) and found some around $1 apiece that are 4"X2.5"X3/4"....BUT, I have to buy like 72 to get that price. Would anybody be interested in buying some of these? If I can get at least 72, Would cost everyone the $1//box + whatever the cheapest shipping is to your yurt. If not, anyone know a good inexpensive source for these size boxes? :confused:

Sounds like you'd be better off buying a tin of Altoids, putting the mints in a ziploc and giving them to a friend who likes mints.

I've got some great round tins that I think held film at one time. Nice size, definately hold more than the Altoids tins. I've been sitting on them thinking about making some kits myself, but can't find the time. Let me know if you want to see a photo, and maybe we can come to terms. I think I have probably 16-17??? Mark in Michigan get me at: lockedandloaded at comcast dot net

Survival tins wouldnt go for me....Id start packing and then before u know it Id have one ALICE pack size.lol But seriously +1 stealthchaser, the Countycomm tins arent that bad.

Find someone with a baby. I used an empty Penaten cream tin. Works great! Costs $0....

2492026_image.jpg

Xheck craft stores too. Michaels has round tins that fit in a maxpedition bottle carrier for under 3 bucks.

you could try the willy wonka candy tins...they are round.

also, being around the holidays (valentines day, easter, etc...), you can find other candy in tins

Check out JK's subforum in the makers area. He's considering agroup buy of them. Plus, John's a great guy to deal with.

Back